1. Anonymous Microsoft Web Data: Log of anonymous users of www.microsoft.com; predict areas of the web site a user visited based on data on other areas the user visited.
2. Chess (King-Rook vs. King-Knight): Knight Pin Chess End-Game Database Creator
3. CMU Face Images: This data consists of 640 black and white face images of people taken with varying pose (straight, left, right, up), expression (neutral, happy, sad, angry), eyes (wearing sunglasses or not), and size
4. Connectionist Bench (Vowel Recognition - Deterding Data): Speaker independent recognition of the eleven steady state vowels of British English using a specified training set of lpc derived log area ratios.
5. DGP2 - The Second Data Generation Program: Generates application domains based on specific parameters, number of features, and proportion of positive to negative examples
6. Document Understanding: Five concepts, expressed as predicates, to be learned
7. E. Coli Genes: Data giving characteristics of each ORF (potential gene) in the E. coli genome. Sequence, homology (similarity to other genes) and structural information, and function (if known) are provided.
8. EBL Domain Theories: Assorted small-scale domain theories
9. El Nino: The data set contains oceanographic and surface meteorological readings taken from a series of buoys positioned throughout the equatorial Pacific.
10. Function Finding: Cases collected mostly from investigations in physical science; intention is to evaluate function-finding algorithms
11. Kinship: Relational dataset
12. LED Display Domain: From Classification and Regression Trees book; We provide here 2 C programs for generating sample databases
13. M. Tuberculosis Genes: Data giving characteristics of each ORF (potential gene) in the M. tuberculosis bacterium. Sequence, homology (similarity to other genes) and structural information, and function (if known) are provided
14. Movie: This data set contains a list of over 10000 films including many older, odd, and cult films. There is information on actors, casts, directors, producers, studios, etc.
15. Protein Data: Undocumented
16. Quadruped Mammals: The file animals.c is a data generator of structured instances representing quadruped animals
17. Statlog Project: Various Databases: Vehicle silhouttes, Landsat Sattelite, Shuttle, Australian Credit Approval, Heart Disease, Image Segmentation, German Credit
18. Undocumented: Various datasets without documentation (feel free to explore!)
19. Volcanoes on Venus - JARtool experiment: The JARtool project was a pioneering effort to develop an automatic system for cataloging small volcanoes in the large set of Venus images returned by the Magellan spacecraft.
20. Waveform Database Generator (Version 1): CART book's waveform domains
21. Waveform Database Generator (Version 2): CART book's waveform domains