1. Opinosis Opinion ⁄ Review: This dataset contains sentences extracted from user reviews on a given topic. Example topics are “performance of Toyota Camry” and “sound quality of ipod nano”.
2. DBWorld e-mails: It contains 64 e-mails which I have manually collected from DBWorld mailing list. They are classified in: 'announces of conferences' and 'everything else'.
3. Balloons: Data previously used in cognitive psychology experiment; 4 data sets represent different conditions of an experiment
4. Lenses: Database for fitting contact lenses
5. Shuttle Landing Control: Tiny database; all nominal values
6. Soybean (Small): Michalski's famous soybean disease database
7. Trains: 2 data formats (structured, one-instance-per-line)
8. Post-Operative Patient: Dataset of patient features
9. Sponge: Data on sponges; Attributes in spanish
10. Labor Relations: From Collective Bargaining Review
11. Lung Cancer: Lung cancer data; no attribute definitions
12. Challenger USA Space Shuttle O-Ring: Task: predict the number of O-rings that experience thermal distress on a flight at 31 degrees F given data on the previous 23 shuttle flights