1. Breast Cancer: Breast Cancer Data (Restricted Access)
2. Computer Hardware: Relative CPU Performance Data, described in terms of its cycle time, memory size, etc.
3. Contraceptive Method Choice: Dataset is a subset of the 1987 National Indonesia Contraceptive Prevalence Survey.
4. Tic-Tac-Toe Endgame: Binary classification task on possible configurations of tic-tac-toe game
5. Statlog (Shuttle): The shuttle dataset contains 9 attributes all of which are numerical. Approximately 80% of the data belongs to class 1
6. Concrete Compressive Strength: Concrete is the most important material in civil engineering. The concrete compressive strength is a highly nonlinear function of age and ingredients.
7. Individual household electric power consumption: Measurements of electric power consumption in one household with a one-minute sampling rate over a period of almost 4 years. Different electrical quantities and some sub-metering values are available.
8. Daphnet Freezing of Gait: This dataset contains the annotated readings of 3 acceleration sensors at the hip and leg of Parkinson's disease patients that experience freezing of gait (FoG) during walking tasks.
9. Abalone: Predict the age of abalone from physical measurements
10. Auto MPG: Revised from CMU StatLib library, data concerns city-cycle fuel consumption
11. Ecoli: This data contains protein localization sites
12. Mechanical Analysis: Fault diagnosis problem of electromechanical devices; also PUMPS DATA SET is newer version with domain theory and results
13. Nursery: Nursery Database was derived from a hierarchical decision model originally developed to rank applications for nursery schools.
14. Pima Indians Diabetes: From National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases; Includes cost data (donated by Peter Turney)
15. Post-Operative Patient: Dataset of patient features
16. Yeast: Predicting the Cellular Localization Sites of Proteins
17. Energy efficiency: This study looked into assessing the heating load and cooling load requirements of buildings (that is, energy efficiency) as a function of building parameters.
18. Artificial Characters: Dataset artificially generated by using first order theory which describes structure of ten capital letters of English alphabet
19. LED Display Domain: From Classification and Regression Trees book; We provide here 2 C programs for generating sample databases
20. Liver Disorders: BUPA Medical Research Ltd. database donated by Richard S. Forsyth
21. MONK's Problems: A set of three artificial domains over the same attribute space; Used to test a wide range of induction algorithms
22. seeds: Measurements of geometrical properties of kernels belonging to three different varieties of wheat. A soft X-ray technique and GRAINS package were used to construct all seven, real-valued attributes.
23. Yacht Hydrodynamics: Delft data set, used to predict the hydodynamic performance of sailing yachts from dimensions and velocity.
24. Car Evaluation: Derived from simple hierarchical decision model, this database may be useful for testing constructive induction and structure discovery methods.
25. Chess (King-Rook vs. King): Chess Endgame Database for White King and Rook against Black King (KRK).
26. Shuttle Landing Control: Tiny database; all nominal values
27. Mammographic Mass: Discrimination of benign and malignant mammographic masses based on BI-RADS attributes and the patient's age.
28. Acute Inflammations: The data was created by a medical expert as a data set to test the expert system,
which will perform the presumptive diagnosis of two diseases of the urinary system.
29. Vertebral Column: Data set containing values for six biomechanical features used to classify orthopaedic patients into 3 classes (normal, disk hernia or spondilolysthesis) or 2 classes (normal or abnormal).
30. Hayes-Roth: Topic: human subjects study
31. Teaching Assistant Evaluation: The data consist of evaluations of teaching performance; scores are "low", "medium", or "high"
32. Syskill and Webert Web Page Ratings: This database contains HTML source of web pages plus the ratings of a single user on these web pages. Web pages are on four seperate subjects (Bands- recording artists; Goats; Sheep; and BioMedical)
33. Blood Transfusion Service Center: Data taken from the Blood Transfusion Service Center in Hsin-Chu City in Taiwan -- this is a classification problem.
34. Balance Scale: Balance scale weight & distance database
35. Balloons: Data previously used in cognitive psychology experiment; 4 data sets represent different conditions of an experiment
36. Iris: Famous database; from Fisher, 1936
37. Lenses: Database for fitting contact lenses
38. Servo: Data was from a simulation of a servo system
39. Challenger USA Space Shuttle O-Ring: Task: predict the number of O-rings that experience thermal distress on a flight at 31 degrees F given data on the previous 23 shuttle flights
40. EEG Database: This data arises from a large study to examine EEG correlates of genetic predisposition to alcoholism. It contains measurements from 64 electrodes placed on the scalp sampled at 256 Hz
41. Connectionist Bench (Nettalk Corpus): The file "nettalk.data" contains a list of 20,008 English words, along with a phonetic transcription for each word. The task is to train a network to produce the proper phonemes
42. CalIt2 Building People Counts: This data comes from the main door of the CalIt2 building at UCI.
43. Haberman's Survival: Dataset contains cases from study conducted on the survival of patients who had undergone surgery for breast cancer
44. Dodgers Loop Sensor: Loop sensor data was collected for the Glendale on ramp for the 101 North freeway in Los Angeles