1. Mammographic Mass: Discrimination of benign and malignant mammographic masses based on BI-RADS attributes and the patient's age.
2. Tic-Tac-Toe Endgame: Binary classification task on possible configurations of tic-tac-toe game
3. Pima Indians Diabetes: From National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases; Includes cost data (donated by Peter Turney)
4. Energy efficiency: This study looked into assessing the heating load and cooling load requirements of buildings (that is, energy efficiency) as a function of building parameters.
5. Blood Transfusion Service Center: Data taken from the Blood Transfusion Service Center in Hsin-Chu City in Taiwan -- this is a classification problem.
6. Balance Scale: Balance scale weight & distance database
7. MONK's Problems: A set of three artificial domains over the same attribute space; Used to test a wide range of induction algorithms
8. Auto MPG: Revised from CMU StatLib library, data concerns city-cycle fuel consumption
9. Liver Disorders: BUPA Medical Research Ltd. database donated by Richard S. Forsyth
10. Ecoli: This data contains protein localization sites
11. Syskill and Webert Web Page Ratings: This database contains HTML source of web pages plus the ratings of a single user on these web pages. Web pages are on four seperate subjects (Bands- recording artists; Goats; Sheep; and BioMedical)
12. Vertebral Column: Data set containing values for six biomechanical features used to classify orthopaedic patients into 3 classes (normal, disk hernia or spondilolysthesis) or 2 classes (normal or abnormal).
13. Yacht Hydrodynamics: Delft data set, used to predict the hydodynamic performance of sailing yachts from dimensions and velocity.
14. Haberman's Survival: Dataset contains cases from study conducted on the survival of patients who had undergone surgery for breast cancer
15. Badges: Badges labeled with a "+" or "-" as a function of a person's name
16. Breast Cancer: Breast Cancer Data (Restricted Access)
17. Daphnet Freezing of Gait: This dataset contains the annotated readings of 3 acceleration sensors at the hip and leg of Parkinson's disease patients that experience freezing of gait (FoG) during walking tasks.
18. seeds: Measurements of geometrical properties of kernels belonging to three different varieties of wheat. A soft X-ray technique and GRAINS package were used to construct all seven, real-valued attributes.
19. Computer Hardware: Relative CPU Performance Data, described in terms of its cycle time, memory size, etc.
20. Mechanical Analysis: Fault diagnosis problem of electromechanical devices; also PUMPS DATA SET is newer version with domain theory and results
21. Servo: Data was from a simulation of a servo system
22. Hayes-Roth: Topic: human subjects study
23. Teaching Assistant Evaluation: The data consist of evaluations of teaching performance; scores are "low", "medium", or "high"
24. Iris: Famous database; from Fisher, 1936
25. EEG Database: This data arises from a large study to examine EEG correlates of genetic predisposition to alcoholism. It contains measurements from 64 electrodes placed on the scalp sampled at 256 Hz
26. Acute Inflammations: The data was created by a medical expert as a data set to test the expert system,
which will perform the presumptive diagnosis of two diseases of the urinary system.
27. Bach Chorales: Time-series data based on chorales; challenge is to learn generative grammar; data in Lisp