1. Perfume Data: This data consists of odors of 20 different perfumes. Data was obtained by using a handheld odor meter (OMX-GR sensor) per second for 28 seconds period.
2. Twin gas sensor arrays: 5 replicates of an 8-MOX gas sensor array were exposed to different gas conditions (4 volatiles at 10 concentration levels each).
3. Reuter_50_50: The dataset is used for authorship identification in online Writeprint which is a new research field of pattern recognition.
4. SMS Spam Collection: The SMS Spam Collection is a public set of SMS labeled messages that have been collected for mobile phone spam research.
5. Taxi Service Trajectory - Prediction Challenge, ECML PKDD 2015: An accurate dataset describing trajectories performed by all the 442 taxis running in the city of Porto, in Portugal.
6. Logic Theorist: All code for Logic Theorist
7. Mobile Robots: Learning concepts from sensor data of a mobile robot; set of data sets
8. Moral Reasoner: Horn-clause model that qualitatively simulates moral reasoning; Theory includes negated literals
9. Relative location of CT slices on axial axis: The dataset consists of 384 features extracted from CT images. The class variable is numeric and denotes the relative location of the CT slice on the axial axis of the human body.