1. Moral Reasoner: Horn-clause model that qualitatively simulates moral reasoning; Theory includes negated literals
2. Restaurant & consumer data: The dataset was obtained from a recommender system prototype. The task was to generate a top-n list of restaurants according to the consumer preferences.
3. Syskill and Webert Web Page Ratings: This database contains HTML source of web pages plus the ratings of a single user on these web pages. Web pages are on four seperate subjects (Bands- recording artists; Goats; Sheep; and BioMedical)
4. Servo: Data was from a simulation of a servo system
5. Mechanical Analysis: Fault diagnosis problem of electromechanical devices; also PUMPS DATA SET is newer version with domain theory and results
6. Computer Hardware: Relative CPU Performance Data, described in terms of its cycle time, memory size, etc.
7. Northix: Northix is designed to be a schema matching benchmark problem for data integration of two entity relationship databases.
8. Energy efficiency: This study looked into assessing the heating load and cooling load requirements of buildings (that is, energy efficiency) as a function of building parameters.
9. Concrete Slump Test: Concrete is a highly complex material. The slump flow of concrete is not only determined by the water content, but that is also influenced by other concrete ingredients.
10. PEMS-SF: 15 months worth of daily data (440 daily records) that describes the occupancy rate, between 0 and 1, of different car lanes of the San Francisco bay area freeways across time.
11. Planning Relax: The dataset concerns with the classification of two mental stages from recorded EEG signals: Planning (during imagination of motor act) and Relax state.