1. Chess (Domain Theories): 6 different domain theories for generating legal moves of chess
2. Chess (King-Rook vs. King): Chess Endgame Database for White King and Rook against Black King (KRK).
3. Chess (King-Rook vs. King-Knight): Knight Pin Chess End-Game Database Creator
4. Chess (King-Rook vs. King-Pawn): King+Rook versus King+Pawn on a7 (usually abbreviated KRKPA7).
5. Connect-4: Contains connect-4 positions
6. Othello Domain Theory: Used in research to generate features for an inductive learning system
7. Poker Hand: Purpose is to predict poker hands
8. Tic-Tac-Toe Endgame: Binary classification task on possible configurations of tic-tac-toe game