1. Breast Cancer Wisconsin (Original): Original Wisconsin Breast Cancer Database
2. Breast Tissue: Dataset with electrical impedance measurements of freshly excised tissue samples from the breast.
3. ILPD (Indian Liver Patient Dataset): This data set contains 10 variables that are age, gender, total Bilirubin, direct Bilirubin, total proteins, albumin, A/G ratio, SGPT, SGOT and Alkphos.
4. Fertility: 100 volunteers provide a semen sample analyzed according to the WHO 2010 criteria. Sperm concentration are related to socio-demographic data, environmental factors, health status, and life habits
5. Echocardiogram: Data for classifying if patients will survive for at least one year after a heart attack
6. Statlog (Heart): This dataset is a heart disease database similar to a database already present in the repository (Heart Disease databases) but in a slightly different form
7. Primary Tumor: From Ljubljana Oncology Institute
8. Zoo: Artificial, 7 classes of animals
9. Lymphography: This lymphography domain was obtained from the University Medical Centre, Institute of Oncology, Ljubljana, Yugoslavia. (Restricted access)
10. Hepatitis: From G.Gong: CMU; Mostly Boolean or numeric-valued attribute types; Includes cost data (donated by Peter Turney)
11. SPECT Heart: Data on cardiac Single Proton Emission Computed Tomography (SPECT) images. Each patient classified into two categories: normal and abnormal.
12. Parkinsons: Oxford Parkinson's Disease Detection Dataset
13. Horse Colic: Well documented attributes; 368 instances with 28 attributes (continuous, discrete, and nominal); 30% missing values
14. Breast Cancer Wisconsin (Diagnostic): Diagnostic Wisconsin Breast Cancer Database
15. Dermatology: Aim for this dataset is to determine the type of Eryhemato-Squamous Disease.
16. Breast Cancer Wisconsin (Prognostic): Prognostic Wisconsin Breast Cancer Database
17. Soybean (Large): Michalski's famous soybean disease database
18. Abscisic Acid Signaling Network: The objective is to determine the set of boolean rules that describe the interactions of the nodes within this plant signaling network. The dataset includes 300 separate boolean pseudodynamic simulations using an asynchronous update scheme.
19. SPECTF Heart: Data on cardiac Single Proton Emission Computed Tomography (SPECT) images. Each patient classified into two categories: normal and abnormal.
20. Molecular Biology (Promoter Gene Sequences): E. Coli promoter gene sequences (DNA) with partial domain theory
21. Audiology (Standardized): Standardized version of the original audiology database
22. Heart Disease: 4 databases: Cleveland, Hungary, Switzerland, and the VA Long Beach