1. Badges: Badges labeled with a "+" or "-" as a function of a person's name
2. Reuters-21578 Text Categorization Collection: This is a collection of documents that appeared on Reuters newswire in 1987. The documents were assembled and indexed with categories.
3. Twenty Newsgroups: This data set consists of 20000 messages taken from 20 newsgroups.
4. NSF Research Award Abstracts 1990-2003: This data set consists of (a) 129,000 abstracts describing NSF awards for basic research, (b) bag-of-word data files extracted from the abstracts, (c) a list of words used for indexing the bag-of-word
5. Bag of Words: This data set contains five text collections in the form of bags-of-words.
6. Legal Case Reports: A textual corpus of 4000 legal cases for automatic summarization and citation analysis. For each document we collect catchphrases, citations sentences, citation catchphrases and citation classes.