1. Pittsburgh Bridges: Bridges database that has original and numeric-discretized datasets
2. Teaching Assistant Evaluation: The data consist of evaluations of teaching performance; scores are "low", "medium", or "high"
3. Flags: From Collins Gem Guide to Flags, 1986
4. Automobile: From 1985 Ward's Automotive Yearbook
5. University: Data in original (LISP-readable) form
6. Libras Movement: The data set contains 15 classes of 24 instances each. Each class references to a hand movement type in LIBRAS (Portuguese
name 'LÍngua BRAsileira de Sinais', oficial brazilian signal language).
7. Auto MPG: Revised from CMU StatLib library, data concerns city-cycle fuel consumption
8. MONK's Problems: A set of three artificial domains over the same attribute space; Used to test a wide range of induction algorithms
9. Housing: Taken from StatLib library
10. Meta-data: Meta-Data was used in order to give advice about which classification method is appropriate for a particular dataset (taken from results of Statlog project).
11. Japanese Vowels: This dataset records 640 time series of 12 LPC cepstrum coefficients taken from nine male speakers.
12. Statlog (Vehicle Silhouettes): 3D objects within a 2D image by application of an ensemble of shape feature extractors to the 2D silhouettes of the objects.