1. Car Evaluation: Derived from simple hierarchical decision model, this database may be useful for testing constructive induction and structure discovery methods.
2. Lenses: Database for fitting contact lenses
3. MONK's Problems: A set of three artificial domains over the same attribute space; Used to test a wide range of induction algorithms
4. Connectionist Bench (Nettalk Corpus): The file "nettalk.data" contains a list of 20,008 English words, along with a phonetic transcription for each word. The task is to train a network to produce the proper phonemes
5. Teaching Assistant Evaluation: The data consist of evaluations of teaching performance; scores are "low", "medium", or "high"
6. CalIt2 Building People Counts: This data comes from the main door of the CalIt2 building at UCI.
7. Dodgers Loop Sensor: Loop sensor data was collected for the Glendale on ramp for the 101 North freeway in Los Angeles
8. Auto MPG: Revised from CMU StatLib library, data concerns city-cycle fuel consumption