1. Adult: Predict whether income exceeds $50K/yr based on census data. Also known as "Census Income" dataset.
2. Balance Scale: Balance scale weight & distance database
3. Balloons: Data previously used in cognitive psychology experiment; 4 data sets represent different conditions of an experiment
4. BlogFeedback: Instances in this dataset contain features extracted from blog posts. The task associated with the data is to predict how many comments the post will receive.
5. Census Income: Predict whether income exceeds $50K/yr based on census data. Also known as "Adult" dataset.
6. Census-Income (KDD): This data set contains weighted census data extracted from the 1994 and 1995 current population surveys conducted by the U.S. Census Bureau.
7. Communities and Crime: Communities within the United States. The data combines socio-economic data from the 1990 US Census, law enforcement data from the 1990 US LEMAS survey, and crime data from the 1995 FBI UCR.
8. Communities and Crime Unnormalized: Communities in the US. Data combines socio-economic data from the '90 Census, law enforcement data from the 1990 Law Enforcement Management and Admin Stats survey, and crime data from the 1995 FBI UCR
9. Congressional Voting Records: 1984 United Stated Congressional Voting Records; Classify as Republican or Democrat
10. Drug consumption (quantified): Classify type of drug consumer by personality data
11. Hayes-Roth: Topic: human subjects study
12. Insurance Company Benchmark (COIL 2000): This data set used in the CoIL 2000 Challenge contains information on customers of an insurance company. The data consists of 86 variables and includes product usage data and socio-demographic data
13. IPUMS Census Database: This data set contains unweighted PUMS census data from the Los Angeles and Long Beach areas for the years 1970, 1980, and 1990.
14. Labor Relations: From Collective Bargaining Review
15. Multimodal Damage Identification for Humanitarian Computing: 5879 captioned images (image and text) from social media related to damage during natural disasters/wars, and belong to 6 classes: Fires, Floods, Natural landscape, Infrastructural, Human, Non-damage.
16. Nursery: Nursery Database was derived from a hierarchical decision model originally developed to rank applications for nursery schools.
17. NYSK: NYSK (New York v. Strauss-Kahn) is a collection of English news articles about the case relating to allegations of sexual assault against the former IMF director Dominique Strauss-Kahn (May 2011).
18. Sports articles for objectivity analysis: 1000 sports articles were labeled using Amazon Mechanical Turk as objective or subjective. The raw texts, extracted features, and the URLs from which the articles were retrieved are provided.
19. Student Performance: Predict student performance in secondary education (high school).
20. US Census Data (1990): The USCensus1990raw data set contains a one percent sample of the Public Use Microdata Samples (PUMS) person records drawn from the full 1990 census sample.
21. wiki4HE: Survey of faculty members from two Spanish universities on teaching uses of Wikipedia