1. wiki4HE: Survey of faculty members from two Spanish universities on teaching uses of Wikipedia
2. US Census Data (1990): The USCensus1990raw data set contains a one percent sample of the Public Use Microdata Samples (PUMS) person records drawn from the full 1990 census sample.
3. Student Performance: Predict student performance in secondary education (high school).
4. STUDENT ALCOHOL CONSUMPTION: The result also provides the correlation between alcohol usage and the social, gender and study time attributes for each student.
5. Labor Relations: From Collective Bargaining Review
6. Kinship: Relational dataset
7. IPUMS Census Database: This data set contains unweighted PUMS census data from the Los Angeles and Long Beach areas for the years 1970, 1980, and 1990.
8. Insurance Company Benchmark (COIL 2000): This data set used in the CoIL 2000 Challenge contains information on customers of an insurance company. The data consists of 86 variables and includes product usage data and socio-demographic data
9. Congressional Voting Records: 1984 United Stated Congressional Voting Records; Classify as Republican or Democrat
10. Census-Income (KDD): This data set contains weighted census data extracted from the 1994 and 1995 current population surveys conducted by the U.S. Census Bureau.
11. Census Income: Predict whether income exceeds $50K/yr based on census data. Also known as "Adult" dataset.
12. Bike Sharing Dataset: This dataset contains the hourly and daily count of rental bikes between years 2011 and 2012 in Capital bikeshare system with the corresponding weather and seasonal information.
13. Adult: Predict whether income exceeds $50K/yr based on census data. Also known as "Census Income" dataset.