1. LED Display Domain: From Classification and Regression Trees book; We provide here 2 C programs for generating sample databases
2. PANDOR: PANDOR is a novel and publicly available dataset for online recommendation provided by Purch (http://www.purch.com/).
3. Trains: 2 data formats (structured, one-instance-per-line)
4. Shuttle Landing Control: Tiny database; all nominal values
5. Balloons: Data previously used in cognitive psychology experiment; 4 data sets represent different conditions of an experiment
6. Lenses: Database for fitting contact lenses
7. Soybean (Small): Michalski's famous soybean disease database
8. Lymphography: This lymphography domain was obtained from the University Medical Centre, Institute of Oncology, Ljubljana, Yugoslavia. (Restricted access)
9. Hayes-Roth: Topic: human subjects study
10. Audiology (Original): Nominal audiology dataset from Baylor
11. Audiology (Standardized): Standardized version of the original audiology database
12. SPECT Heart: Data on cardiac Single Proton Emission Computed Tomography (SPECT) images. Each patient classified into two categories: normal and abnormal.
13. Breast Cancer: Breast Cancer Data (Restricted Access)
14. Soybean (Large): Michalski's famous soybean disease database
15. Syskill and Webert Web Page Ratings: This database contains HTML source of web pages plus the ratings of a single user on these web pages. Web pages are on four seperate subjects (Bands- recording artists; Goats; Sheep; and BioMedical)
16. Primary Tumor: From Ljubljana Oncology Institute
17. MONK's Problems: A set of three artificial domains over the same attribute space; Used to test a wide range of induction algorithms
18. Congressional Voting Records: 1984 United Stated Congressional Voting Records; Classify as Republican or Democrat
19. Balance Scale: Balance scale weight & distance database
20. Tic-Tac-Toe Endgame: Binary classification task on possible configurations of tic-tac-toe game
21. Solar Flare: Each class attribute counts the number of solar flares of a certain class that occur in a 24 hour period
22. Car Evaluation: Derived from simple hierarchical decision model, this database may be useful for testing constructive induction and structure discovery methods.
23. Chess (King-Rook vs. King-Pawn): King+Rook versus King+Pawn on a7 (usually abbreviated KRKPA7).
24. HIV-1 protease cleavage: The data contains lists of octamers (8 amino acids) and a flag (-1 or 1) depending on whether HIV-1 protease will cleave in the central position (between amino acids 4 and 5).
25. Mushroom: From Audobon Society Field Guide; mushrooms described in terms of physical characteristics; classification: poisonous or edible
26. Nursery: Nursery Database was derived from a hierarchical decision model originally developed to rank applications for nursery schools.
27. Connectionist Bench (Nettalk Corpus): The file "nettalk.data" contains a list of 20,008 English words, along with a phonetic transcription for each word. The task is to train a network to produce the proper phonemes
28. Plants: Data has been extracted from the USDA plants database. It contains all plants (species and genera) in the database and the states of USA and Canada where they occur.
29. Connect-4: Contains connect-4 positions
30. US Census Data (1990): The USCensus1990raw data set contains a one percent sample of the Public Use Microdata Samples (PUMS) person records drawn from the full 1990 census sample.