1. HIV-1 protease cleavage: The data contains lists of octamers (8 amino acids) and a flag (-1 or 1) depending on whether HIV-1 protease will cleave in the central position (between amino acids 4 and 5).
2. Connectionist Bench (Nettalk Corpus): The file "nettalk.data" contains a list of 20,008 English words, along with a phonetic transcription for each word. The task is to train a network to produce the proper phonemes
3. Car Evaluation: Derived from simple hierarchical decision model, this database may be useful for testing constructive induction and structure discovery methods.
4. Nursery: Nursery Database was derived from a hierarchical decision model originally developed to rank applications for nursery schools.
5. Solar Flare: Each class attribute counts the number of solar flares of a certain class that occur in a 24 hour period
6. Mushroom: From Audobon Society Field Guide; mushrooms described in terms of physical characteristics; classification: poisonous or edible
7. Chess (King-Rook vs. King-Pawn): King+Rook versus King+Pawn on a7 (usually abbreviated KRKPA7).
8. Connect-4: Contains connect-4 positions
9. US Census Data (1990): The USCensus1990raw data set contains a one percent sample of the Public Use Microdata Samples (PUMS) person records drawn from the full 1990 census sample.
10. Plants: Data has been extracted from the USDA plants database. It contains all plants (species and genera) in the database and the states of USA and Canada where they occur.