1. Soybean (Small): Michalski's famous soybean disease database
2. Mushroom: From Audobon Society Field Guide; mushrooms described in terms of physical characteristics; classification: poisonous or edible
3. Audiology (Original): Nominal audiology dataset from Baylor
4. Breast Cancer: Breast Cancer Data (Restricted Access)
5. Soybean (Large): Michalski's famous soybean disease database
6. Lymphography: This lymphography domain was obtained from the University Medical Centre, Institute of Oncology, Ljubljana, Yugoslavia. (Restricted access)
7. Primary Tumor: From Ljubljana Oncology Institute
8. Audiology (Standardized): Standardized version of the original audiology database
9. SPECT Heart: Data on cardiac Single Proton Emission Computed Tomography (SPECT) images. Each patient classified into two categories: normal and abnormal.
10. Plants: Data has been extracted from the USDA plants database. It contains all plants (species and genera) in the database and the states of USA and Canada where they occur.