1. Plants: Data has been extracted from the USDA plants database. It contains all plants (species and genera) in the database and the states of USA and Canada where they occur.
2. Mushroom: From Audobon Society Field Guide; mushrooms described in terms of physical characteristics; classification: poisonous or edible
3. Primary Tumor: From Ljubljana Oncology Institute
4. Soybean (Large): Michalski's famous soybean disease database
5. Breast Cancer: Breast Cancer Data (Restricted Access)
6. SPECT Heart: Data on cardiac Single Proton Emission Computed Tomography (SPECT) images. Each patient classified into two categories: normal and abnormal.
7. Audiology (Original): Nominal audiology dataset from Baylor
8. Audiology (Standardized): Standardized version of the original audiology database
9. Lymphography: This lymphography domain was obtained from the University Medical Centre, Institute of Oncology, Ljubljana, Yugoslavia. (Restricted access)
10. Soybean (Small): Michalski's famous soybean disease database