1. Dodgers Loop Sensor: Loop sensor data was collected for the Glendale on ramp for the 101 North freeway in Los Angeles
2. Servo: Data was from a simulation of a servo system
3. EEG Database: This data arises from a large study to examine EEG correlates of genetic predisposition to alcoholism. It contains measurements from 64 electrodes placed on the scalp sampled at 256 Hz
4. CalIt2 Building People Counts: This data comes from the main door of the CalIt2 building at UCI.
5. Teaching Assistant Evaluation: The data consist of evaluations of teaching performance; scores are "low", "medium", or "high"
6. Chess (King-Rook vs. King): Chess Endgame Database for White King and Rook against Black King (KRK).
7. Bach Chorales: Time-series data based on chorales; challenge is to learn generative grammar; data in Lisp
8. Acute Inflammations: The data was created by a medical expert as a data set to test the expert system,
which will perform the presumptive diagnosis of two diseases of the urinary system.
9. Artificial Characters: Dataset artificially generated by using first order theory which describes structure of ten capital letters of English alphabet
10. Liver Disorders: BUPA Medical Research Ltd. database donated by Richard S. Forsyth
11. Abalone: Predict the age of abalone from physical measurements
12. Auto MPG: Revised from CMU StatLib library, data concerns city-cycle fuel consumption
13. Mechanical Analysis: Fault diagnosis problem of electromechanical devices; also PUMPS DATA SET is newer version with domain theory and results
14. Post-Operative Patient: Dataset of patient features
15. Contraceptive Method Choice: Dataset is a subset of the 1987 National Indonesia Contraceptive Prevalence Survey.