1. Auto MPG: Revised from CMU StatLib library, data concerns city-cycle fuel consumption
2. Liver Disorders: BUPA Medical Research Ltd. database donated by Richard S. Forsyth
3. Mechanical Analysis: Fault diagnosis problem of electromechanical devices; also PUMPS DATA SET is newer version with domain theory and results
4. EEG Database: This data arises from a large study to examine EEG correlates of genetic predisposition to alcoholism. It contains measurements from 64 electrodes placed on the scalp sampled at 256 Hz
5. Bach Chorales: Time-series data based on chorales; challenge is to learn generative grammar; data in Lisp
6. Servo: Data was from a simulation of a servo system
7. Teaching Assistant Evaluation: The data consist of evaluations of teaching performance; scores are "low", "medium", or "high"
8. Acute Inflammations: The data was created by a medical expert as a data set to test the expert system,
which will perform the presumptive diagnosis of two diseases of the urinary system.