1. Mobile Robots: Learning concepts from sensor data of a mobile robot; set of data sets
2. Pioneer-1 Mobile Robot Data: This dataset contains time series sensor readings of the Pioneer-1 mobile robot. The data is broken into "experiences" in which the robot takes action for some period of time and experiences a control
3. Servo: Data was from a simulation of a servo system
4. Mechanical Analysis: Fault diagnosis problem of electromechanical devices; also PUMPS DATA SET is newer version with domain theory and results
5. Internet Advertisements: This dataset represents a set of possible advertisements on Internet pages.
6. Artificial Characters: Dataset artificially generated by using first order theory which describes structure of ten capital letters of English alphabet
7. Internet Usage Data: This data contains general demographic information on internet users in 1997.
8. KDD Cup 1999 Data: This is the data set used for The Third International Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining Tools Competition, which was held in conjunction with KDD-99