1. Diabetes 130-US hospitals for years 1999-2008: This data has been prepared to analyze factors related to readmission as well as other
outcomes pertaining to patients with diabetes.
2. Letter Recognition: Database of character image features; try to identify the letter
3. Optical Recognition of Handwritten Digits: Two versions of this database available; see folder
4. Pen-Based Recognition of Handwritten Digits: Digit database of 250 samples from 44 writers
5. Educational Process Mining (EPM): A Learning Analytics Data Set: Educational Process Mining data set is built from the recordings of 115 subjects' activities through a logging application while learning with an educational simulator.
6. STUDENT ALCOHOL CONSUMPTION: The result also provides the correlation between alcohol usage and the social, gender and study time attributes for each student.
7. Statlog (Landsat Satellite): Multi-spectral values of pixels in 3x3 neighbourhoods in a satellite image, and the classification associated with the central pixel in each neighbourhood
8. EEG Eye State: The data set consists of 14 EEG values and a value indicating the eye state.
9. SkillCraft1 Master Table Dataset: This data was used in Thompson et al. (2013). A list of possible game actions is discussed in Thompson, Blair, Chen, & Henrey (2013).
10. Parkinson Speech Dataset with Multiple Types of Sound Recordings: The training data belongs to 20 Parkinson's Disease (PD) patients and 20 healthy subjects. From all subjects, multiple types of sound recordings (26) are taken.
11. microblogPCU: MicroblogPCU data is crawled from sina weibo microblog[http://weibo.com/]. This data can be used to study machine learning methods as well as do some social network research.
12. Diabetic Retinopathy Debrecen Data Set: This dataset contains features extracted from the Messidor image set to predict whether an image contains signs of diabetic retinopathy or not.
13. Online News Popularity: This dataset summarizes a heterogeneous set of features about articles published by Mashable in a period of two years. The goal is to predict the number of shares in social networks (popularity).
14. Page Blocks Classification: The problem consists of classifying all the blocks of the page layout of a document that has been detected by a segmentation process.
15. Online Video Characteristics and Transcoding Time Dataset: The dataset contains a million randomly sampled video instances listing 10 fundamental video characteristics along with the YouTube video ID.
16. UJIIndoorLoc-Mag: The UJIIndoorLoc-Mag is an indoor localization database to test Indoor Positioning System that rely on Earth's magnetic field variations.
17. Spambase: Classifying Email as Spam or Non-Spam
18. default of credit card clients: This research aimed at the case of customers’ default payments in Taiwan and compares the predictive accuracy of probability of default among six data mining methods.
19. Parkinsons Telemonitoring: Oxford Parkinson's Disease Telemonitoring Dataset
20. Steel Plates Faults: A dataset of steel plates’ faults, classified into 7 different types.
The goal was to train machine learning for automatic pattern recognition.
21. KEGG Metabolic Relation Network (Directed): KEGG Metabolic pathways modeled as directed relation network. Variety of graphical features presented.
22. KEGG Metabolic Reaction Network (Undirected): KEGG Metabolic pathways modeled as un-directed reaction network. Variety of graphical features presented.
23. Buzz in social media : This data-set contains examples of buzz events from two different social networks: Twitter, and Tom's Hardware, a forum network focusing on new technology with more conservative dynamics.
24. QSAR biodegradation: Data set containing values for 41 attributes (molecular descriptors) used to classify 1055 chemicals into 2 classes (ready and not ready biodegradable).
25. seismic-bumps: The data describe the problem of high energy (higher than 10^4 J) seismic bumps forecasting in a coal
mine. Data come from two of longwalls located in a Polish coal mine.
26. SML2010: This dataset is collected from a monitor system mounted in a domotic house. It corresponds to approximately 40 days of monitoring data.
27. Gesture Phase Segmentation: The dataset is composed by features extracted from 7 videos with people gesticulating, aiming at studying Gesture Phase Segmentation. It contains 50 attributes divided into two files for each video.
28. Image Segmentation: Image data described by high-level numeric-valued attributes, 7 classes
29. Geographical Original of Music: Instances in this dataset contain audio features extracted from 1059 wave files. The task associated with the data is to predict the geographical origin of music.
30. Condition Based Maintenance of Naval Propulsion Plants: Data have been generated from a sophisticated simulator of a Gas Turbines (GT), mounted on a Frigate characterized by a COmbined Diesel eLectric And Gas (CODLAG) propulsion plant type.
31. Grammatical Facial Expressions: This dataset supports the development of models that make possible to interpret Grammatical Facial Expressions from Brazilian Sign Language (Libras).
32. Gas sensor array under dynamic gas mixtures: The data set contains the recordings of 16 chemical sensors exposed to two dynamic gas mixtures at varying concentrations. For each mixture, signals were acquired continuously during 12 hours.
33. Dataset for Sensorless Drive Diagnosis: Features are extracted from motor current. The motor has intact and defective components. This results in 11 different classes with different conditions.
34. TV News Channel Commercial Detection Dataset: TV Commercials data set consists of standard audio-visual features of video shots extracted from 150 hours of TV news broadcast of 3 Indian and 2 international news channels ( 30 Hours each).
35. Mice Protein Expression: Expression levels of 77 proteins measured in the cerebral cortex of 8 classes of control and Down syndrome mice exposed to context fear conditioning, a task used to assess associative learning.
36. Heterogeneity Activity Recognition: The Heterogeneity Human Activity Recognition (HHAR) dataset from Smartphones and Smartwatches is a dataset devised to benchmark human activity recognition algorithms (classification, automatic data segmentation, sensor fusion, feature extraction, etc.) in real-world contexts; specifically, the dataset is gathered with a variety of different device models and use-scenarios, in order to reflect sensing heterogeneities to be expected in real deployments.
37. HEPMASS: The search for exotic particles requires sorting through a large number of collisions to find the events of interest. This data set challenges one to detect a new particle of unknown mass.
38. Air Quality: Contains the responses of a gas multisensor device deployed on the field in an Italian city. Hourly responses averages are recorded along with gas concentrations references from a certified analyzer.
39. Gas sensors for home activity monitoring: 100 recordings of a sensor array under different conditions in a home setting: background, wine and banana presentations. The array includes 8 MOX gas sensors, and humidity and temperature sensors.
40. Waveform Database Generator (Version 1): CART book's waveform domains
41. Waveform Database Generator (Version 2): CART book's waveform domains
42. Australian Sign Language signs (High Quality): This data consists of sample of Auslan (Australian Sign Language) signs. 27 examples of each of 95 Auslan signs were captured from a native signer using high-quality position trackers
43. Corel Image Features: This dataset contains image features extracted from a Corel image collection. Four sets of features are available based on the color histogram, color histogram layout, color moments, and co-occurence
44. Statlog (Image Segmentation): This dataset is an image segmentation database similar to a database already present in the repository (Image segmentation database) but in a slightly different form.
45. Cloud: Little Documentation
46. MAGIC Gamma Telescope: Data are MC generated to simulate registration of high energy gamma particles in an atmospheric Cherenkov telescope
47. Ozone Level Detection: Two ground ozone level data sets are included in this collection. One is the eight hour peak set (eighthr.data), the other is the one hour peak set (onehr.data). Those data were collected from 1998 to 2004 at the Houston, Galveston and Brazoria area.
48. Wine Quality: Two datasets are included, related to red and white vinho verde wine samples, from the north of Portugal. The goal is to model wine quality based on physicochemical tests (see [Cortez et al., 2009], http://www3.dsi.uminho.pt/pcortez/wine/).
49. Cardiotocography: The dataset consists of measurements of fetal heart rate (FHR) and uterine contraction (UC) features on cardiotocograms classified by expert obstetricians.
50. Wall-Following Robot Navigation Data: The data were collected as the SCITOS G5 robot navigates through the room following the wall in a clockwise direction, for 4 rounds, using 24 ultrasound sensors arranged circularly around its 'waist'.
51. Spoken Arabic Digit: This dataset contains timeseries of mel-frequency cepstrum coefficients (MFCCs) corresponding to spoken Arabic digits. Includes data from 44 male and 44 female native Arabic speakers.
52. MiniBooNE particle identification: This dataset is taken from the MiniBooNE experiment and is used to distinguish electron neutrinos (signal) from muon neutrinos (background).
53. YearPredictionMSD: Prediction of the release year of a song from audio features. Songs are mostly western, commercial tracks ranging from 1922 to 2011, with a peak in the year 2000s.
54. Record Linkage Comparison Patterns: Element-wise comparison of records with personal data from a record linkage setting. The task is to decide from a comparison pattern whether the underlying records belong to one person.
55. Bank Marketing: The data is related with direct marketing campaigns (phone calls) of a Portuguese banking institution. The classification goal is to predict if the client will subscribe a term deposit (variable y).
56. PAMAP2 Physical Activity Monitoring: The PAMAP2 Physical Activity Monitoring dataset contains data of 18 different physical activities, performed by 9 subjects wearing 3 inertial measurement units and a heart rate monitor.
57. First-order theorem proving: Given a theorem, predict which of five heuristics will give the fastest proof when used by a first-order prover. A sixth prediction declines to attempt a proof, should the theorem be too difficult.