1. Letter Recognition: Database of character image features; try to identify the letter
2. Optical Recognition of Handwritten Digits: Two versions of this database available; see folder
3. Pen-Based Recognition of Handwritten Digits: Digit database of 250 samples from 44 writers
4. Statlog (Landsat Satellite): Multi-spectral values of pixels in 3x3 neighbourhoods in a satellite image, and the classification associated with the central pixel in each neighbourhood
5. EEG Eye State: The data set consists of 14 EEG values and a value indicating the eye state.
6. SkillCraft1 Master Table Dataset: This data was used in Thompson et al. (2013). A list of possible game actions is discussed in Thompson, Blair, Chen, & Henrey (2013).
7. Page Blocks Classification: The problem consists of classifying all the blocks of the page layout of a document that has been detected by a segmentation process.
8. Spambase: Classifying Email as Spam or Non-Spam
9. Parkinsons Telemonitoring: Oxford Parkinson's Disease Telemonitoring Dataset
10. Steel Plates Faults: A dataset of steel plates’ faults, classified into 7 different types.
The goal was to train machine learning for automatic pattern recognition.
11. KEGG Metabolic Relation Network (Directed): KEGG Metabolic pathways modeled as directed relation network. Variety of graphical features presented.
12. KEGG Metabolic Reaction Network (Undirected): KEGG Metabolic pathways modeled as un-directed reaction network. Variety of graphical features presented.
13. Buzz in social media : This data-set contains examples of buzz events from two different social networks: Twitter, and Tom's Hardware, a forum network focusing on new technology with more conservative dynamics.
14. QSAR biodegradation: Data set containing values for 41 attributes (molecular descriptors) used to classify 1055 chemicals into 2 classes (ready and not ready biodegradable).
15. seismic-bumps: The data describe the problem of high energy (higher than 10^4 J) seismic bumps forecasting in a coal
mine. Data come from two of longwalls located in a Polish coal mine.
16. SML2010: This dataset is collected from a monitor system mounted in a domotic house. It corresponds to approximately 40 days of monitoring data.
17. Image Segmentation: Image data described by high-level numeric-valued attributes, 7 classes
18. Waveform Database Generator (Version 1): CART book's waveform domains
19. Waveform Database Generator (Version 2): CART book's waveform domains
20. Australian Sign Language signs (High Quality): This data consists of sample of Auslan (Australian Sign Language) signs. 27 examples of each of 95 Auslan signs were captured from a native signer using high-quality position trackers
21. Corel Image Features: This dataset contains image features extracted from a Corel image collection. Four sets of features are available based on the color histogram, color histogram layout, color moments, and co-occurence
22. Statlog (Image Segmentation): This dataset is an image segmentation database similar to a database already present in the repository (Image segmentation database) but in a slightly different form.
23. Cloud: Little Documentation
24. MAGIC Gamma Telescope: Data are MC generated to simulate registration of high energy gamma particles in an atmospheric Cherenkov telescope
25. Ozone Level Detection: Two ground ozone level data sets are included in this collection. One is the eight hour peak set (eighthr.data), the other is the one hour peak set (onehr.data). Those data were collected from 1998 to 2004 at the Houston, Galveston and Brazoria area.
26. Wine Quality: Two datasets are included, related to red and white vinho verde wine samples, from the north of Portugal. The goal is to model wine quality based on physicochemical tests (see [Cortez et al., 2009], http://www3.dsi.uminho.pt/pcortez/wine/).
27. Cardiotocography: The dataset consists of measurements of fetal heart rate (FHR) and uterine contraction (UC) features on cardiotocograms classified by expert obstetricians.
28. Wall-Following Robot Navigation Data: The data were collected as the SCITOS G5 robot navigates through the room following the wall in a clockwise direction, for 4 rounds, using 24 ultrasound sensors arranged circularly around its 'waist'.
29. Spoken Arabic Digit: This dataset contains timeseries of mel-frequency cepstrum coefficients (MFCCs) corresponding to spoken Arabic digits. Includes data from 44 male and 44 female native Arabic speakers.
30. MiniBooNE particle identification: This dataset is taken from the MiniBooNE experiment and is used to distinguish electron neutrinos (signal) from muon neutrinos (background).
31. YearPredictionMSD: Prediction of the release year of a song from audio features. Songs are mostly western, commercial tracks ranging from 1922 to 2011, with a peak in the year 2000s.
32. Record Linkage Comparison Patterns: Element-wise comparison of records with personal data from a record linkage setting. The task is to decide from a comparison pattern whether the underlying records belong to one person.
33. Bank Marketing: The data is related with direct marketing campaigns (phone calls) of a Portuguese banking institution. The classification goal is to predict if the client will subscribe a term deposit (variable y).
34. PAMAP2 Physical Activity Monitoring: The PAMAP2 Physical Activity Monitoring dataset contains data of 18 different physical activities, performed by 9 subjects wearing 3 inertial measurement units and a heart rate monitor.
35. First-order theorem proving: Given a theorem, predict which of five heuristics will give the fastest proof when used by a first-order prover. A sixth prediction declines to attempt a proof, should the theorem be too difficult.