1. UJI Pen Characters: Data consists of written characters in a UNIPEN-like format
2. UJI Pen Characters (Version 2): A pen-based database with more than 11k isolated handwritten characters
3. Online Handwritten Assamese Characters Dataset: This is a dataset of 8235 online handwritten assamese characters. The “online” process involves capturing of data as text is written on a digitizing tablet with an electronic pen.
4. SMS Spam Collection: The SMS Spam Collection is a public set of SMS labeled messages that have been collected for mobile phone spam research.
5. Page Blocks Classification: The problem consists of classifying all the blocks of the page layout of a document that has been detected by a segmentation process.
6. Letter Recognition: Database of character image features; try to identify the letter
7. Pen-Based Recognition of Handwritten Digits: Digit database of 250 samples from 44 writers
8. Wall-Following Robot Navigation Data: The data were collected as the SCITOS G5 robot navigates through the room following the wall in a clockwise direction, for 4 rounds, using 24 ultrasound sensors arranged circularly around its 'waist'.
9. PAMAP2 Physical Activity Monitoring: The PAMAP2 Physical Activity Monitoring dataset contains data of 18 different physical activities, performed by 9 subjects wearing 3 inertial measurement units and a heart rate monitor.
10. Spambase: Classifying Email as Spam or Non-Spam
11. Optical Recognition of Handwritten Digits: Two versions of this database available; see folder
12. Gas Sensor Array Drift Dataset: This archive contains 13910 measurements from 16 chemical sensors utilized in simulations for drift compensation in a discrimination task of 6 gases at various levels of concentrations.
13. OPPORTUNITY Activity Recognition: The OPPORTUNITY Dataset for Human Activity Recognition from Wearable, Object, and Ambient Sensors is a dataset devised to benchmark human activity recognition algorithms (classification, automatic data segmentation, sensor fusion, feature extraction, etc).
14. Semeion Handwritten Digit: 1593 handwritten digits from around 80 persons were scanned, stretched in a rectangular box 16x16 in a gray scale of 256 values.
15. SECOM: Data from a semi-conductor manufacturing process
16. ISOLET: Goal: Predict which letter-name was spoken--a simple classification task.
17. Multiple Features: This dataset consists of features of handwritten numerals (`0'--`9') extracted from a collection of Dutch utility maps
18. Gisette: GISETTE is a handwritten digit recognition problem. The problem is to separate the highly confusible digits '4' and '9'. This dataset is one of five datasets of the NIPS 2003 feature selection challenge.
19. Reuter_50_50: The dataset is used for authorship identification in online Writeprint which is a new research field of pattern recognition.
20. URL Reputation: Anonymized 120-day subset of the ICML-09 URL data containing 2.4 million examples and 3.2 million features.