1. Low Resolution Spectrometer: From IRAS data -- NASA Ames Research Center
2. Weight Lifting Exercises monitored with Inertial Measurement Units: Six young health subjects were asked to perform 5 variations of the biceps curl weight lifting exercise. One of the variations is the one predicted by the health professional.
3. Musk (Version 1): The goal is to learn to predict whether new molecules will be musks or non-musks
4. Musk (Version 2): The goal is to learn to predict whether new molecules will be musks or non-musks
5. Amazon Commerce reviews set: The dataset is used for authorship identification in online Writeprint which is a new research field of pattern recognition.