1. Annealing: Steel annealing data
2. Balloons: Data previously used in cognitive psychology experiment; 4 data sets represent different conditions of an experiment
3. Credit Approval: This data concerns credit card applications; good mix of attributes
4. Molecular Biology (Protein Secondary Structure): From CMU connectionist bench repository; Classifies secondary structure of certain globular proteins
5. Multiple Features: This dataset consists of features of handwritten numerals (`0'--`9') extracted from a collection of Dutch utility maps
6. Japanese Vowels: This dataset records 640 time series of 12 LPC cepstrum coefficients taken from nine male speakers.
7. Volcanoes on Venus - JARtool experiment: The JARtool project was a pioneering effort to develop an automatic system for cataloging small volcanoes in the large set of Venus images returned by the Magellan spacecraft.
8. Statlog (Australian Credit Approval): This file concerns credit card applications. This database exists elsewhere in the repository (Credit Screening Database) in a slightly different form
9. Statlog (Heart): This dataset is a heart disease database similar to a database already present in the repository (Heart Disease databases) but in a slightly different form
10. Statlog (Shuttle): The shuttle dataset contains 9 attributes all of which are numerical. Approximately 80% of the data belongs to class 1
11. Statlog (Vehicle Silhouettes): 3D objects within a 2D image by application of an ensemble of shape feature extractors to the 2D silhouettes of the objects.
12. Connectionist Bench (Sonar, Mines vs. Rocks): The task is to train a network to discriminate between sonar signals bounced off a metal cylinder and those bounced off a roughly cylindrical rock.
13. Connectionist Bench (Vowel Recognition - Deterding Data): Speaker independent recognition of the eleven steady state vowels of British English using a specified training set of lpc derived log area ratios.
14. Soybean (Small): Michalski's famous soybean disease database
15. Thyroid Disease: 10 separate databases from Garavan Institute
16. Mushroom: From Audobon Society Field Guide; mushrooms described in terms of physical characteristics; classification: poisonous or edible
17. Congressional Voting Records: 1984 United Stated Congressional Voting Records; Classify as Republican or Democrat
18. Glass Identification: From USA Forensic Science Service; 6 types of glass; defined in terms of their oxide content (i.e. Na, Fe, K, etc)
19. Audiology (Original): Nominal audiology dataset from Baylor
20. Low Resolution Spectrometer: From IRAS data -- NASA Ames Research Center
21. Heart Disease: 4 databases: Cleveland, Hungary, Switzerland, and the VA Long Beach
22. Iris: Famous database; from Fisher, 1936
23. University: Data in original (LISP-readable) form
24. Breast Cancer: Breast Cancer Data (Restricted Access)
25. Soybean (Large): Michalski's famous soybean disease database
26. Chess (King-Rook vs. King-Knight): Knight Pin Chess End-Game Database Creator
27. Hepatitis: From G.Gong: CMU; Mostly Boolean or numeric-valued attribute types; Includes cost data (donated by Peter Turney)
28. Lymphography: This lymphography domain was obtained from the University Medical Centre, Institute of Oncology, Ljubljana, Yugoslavia. (Restricted access)
29. Primary Tumor: From Ljubljana Oncology Institute
30. Shuttle Landing Control: Tiny database; all nominal values
31. LED Display Domain: From Classification and Regression Trees book; We provide here 2 C programs for generating sample databases
32. Waveform Database Generator (Version 1): CART book's waveform domains
33. Waveform Database Generator (Version 2): CART book's waveform domains
34. Ionosphere: Classification of radar returns from the ionosphere
35. Echocardiogram: Data for classifying if patients will survive for at least one year after a heart attack
36. Hayes-Roth: Topic: human subjects study
37. Chess (King-Rook vs. King-Pawn): King+Rook versus King+Pawn on a7 (usually abbreviated KRKPA7).
38. Horse Colic: Well documented attributes; 368 instances with 28 attributes (continuous, discrete, and nominal); 30% missing values
39. Flags: From Collins Gem Guide to Flags, 1986
40. Zoo: Artificial, 7 classes of animals
41. Mechanical Analysis: Fault diagnosis problem of electromechanical devices; also PUMPS DATA SET is newer version with domain theory and results
42. Molecular Biology (Promoter Gene Sequences): E. Coli promoter gene sequences (DNA) with partial domain theory
43. Pittsburgh Bridges: Bridges database that has original and numeric-discretized datasets
44. Lenses: Database for fitting contact lenses
45. Image Segmentation: Image data described by high-level numeric-valued attributes, 7 classes
46. Statlog (Image Segmentation): This dataset is an image segmentation database similar to a database already present in the repository (Image segmentation database) but in a slightly different form.
47. Letter Recognition: Database of character image features; try to identify the letter
48. Wine: Using chemical analysis determine the origin of wines
49. Tic-Tac-Toe Endgame: Binary classification task on possible configurations of tic-tac-toe game
50. Molecular Biology (Splice-junction Gene Sequences): Primate splice-junction gene sequences (DNA) with associated imperfect domain theory
51. Japanese Credit Screening: Includes domain theory (generated by talking to Japanese domain experts); data in Lisp
52. Lung Cancer: Lung cancer data; no attribute definitions
53. Artificial Characters: Dataset artificially generated by using first order theory which describes structure of ten capital letters of English alphabet
54. Breast Cancer Wisconsin (Original): Original Wisconsin Breast Cancer Database
55. Audiology (Standardized): Standardized version of the original audiology database
56. Quadruped Mammals: The file animals.c is a data generator of structured instances representing quadruped animals
57. MONK's Problems: A set of three artificial domains over the same attribute space; Used to test a wide range of induction algorithms
58. Statlog (Landsat Satellite): Multi-spectral values of pixels in 3x3 neighbourhoods in a satellite image, and the classification associated with the central pixel in each neighbourhood
59. Post-Operative Patient: Dataset of patient features
60. Balance Scale: Balance scale weight & distance database
61. Chess (King-Rook vs. King): Chess Endgame Database for White King and Rook against Black King (KRK).
62. Trains: 2 data formats (structured, one-instance-per-line)
63. Badges: Badges labeled with a "+" or "-" as a function of a person's name
64. ISOLET: Goal: Predict which letter-name was spoken--a simple classification task.
65. Musk (Version 1): The goal is to learn to predict whether new molecules will be musks or non-musks
66. Musk (Version 2): The goal is to learn to predict whether new molecules will be musks or non-musks
67. Statlog (German Credit Data): This dataset classifies people described by a set of attributes as good or bad credit risks. Comes in two formats (one all numeric). Also comes with a cost matrix
68. Connect-4: Contains connect-4 positions
69. Page Blocks Classification: The problem consists of classifying all the blocks of the page layout of a document that has been detected by a segmentation process.
70. Cylinder Bands: Used in decision tree induction for mitigating process delays known as "cylinder bands" in rotogravure printing
71. Breast Cancer Wisconsin (Diagnostic): Diagnostic Wisconsin Breast Cancer Database
72. Abalone: Predict the age of abalone from physical measurements
73. Breast Cancer Wisconsin (Prognostic): Prognostic Wisconsin Breast Cancer Database
74. Meta-data: Meta-Data was used in order to give advice about which classification method is appropriate for a particular dataset (taken from results of Statlog project).
75. Adult: Predict whether income exceeds $50K/yr based on census data. Also known as "Census Income" dataset.
76. Census Income: Predict whether income exceeds $50K/yr based on census data. Also known as "Adult" dataset.
77. Ecoli: This data contains protein localization sites
78. Yeast: Predicting the Cellular Localization Sites of Proteins
79. Car Evaluation: Derived from simple hierarchical decision model, this database may be useful for testing constructive induction and structure discovery methods.
80. Nursery: Nursery Database was derived from a hierarchical decision model originally developed to rank applications for nursery schools.
81. Teaching Assistant Evaluation: The data consist of evaluations of teaching performance; scores are "low", "medium", or "high"
82. Contraceptive Method Choice: Dataset is a subset of the 1987 National Indonesia Contraceptive Prevalence Survey.
83. Reuters-21578 Text Categorization Collection: This is a collection of documents that appeared on Reuters newswire in 1987. The documents were assembled and indexed with categories.
84. Arrhythmia: Distinguish between the presence and absence of cardiac arrhythmia and classify it in one of the 16 groups.
85. Dermatology: Aim for this dataset is to determine the type of Eryhemato-Squamous Disease.
86. Internet Advertisements: This dataset represents a set of possible advertisements on Internet pages.
87. Optical Recognition of Handwritten Digits: Two versions of this database available; see folder
88. Pen-Based Recognition of Handwritten Digits: Digit database of 250 samples from 44 writers
89. Covertype: Forest CoverType dataset
90. Syskill and Webert Web Page Ratings: This database contains HTML source of web pages plus the ratings of a single user on these web pages. Web pages are on four seperate subjects (Bands- recording artists; Goats; Sheep; and BioMedical)
91. KDD Cup 1999 Data: This is the data set used for The Third International Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining Tools Competition, which was held in conjunction with KDD-99
92. Haberman's Survival: Dataset contains cases from study conducted on the survival of patients who had undergone surgery for breast cancer
93. Australian Sign Language signs: This data consists of sample of Auslan (Australian Sign Language) signs. Examples of 95 signs were collected from five signers with a total of 6650 sign samples.
94. Robot Execution Failures: This dataset contains force and torque measurements on a robot after failure detection. Each failure is characterized by 15 force/torque samples collected at regular time intervals
95. Synthetic Control Chart Time Series: This data consists of synthetically generated control charts.
96. CMU Face Images: This data consists of 640 black and white face images of people taken with varying pose (straight, left, right, up), expression (neutral, happy, sad, angry), eyes (wearing sunglasses or not), and size
97. Spambase: Classifying Email as Spam or Non-Spam
98. Census-Income (KDD): This data set contains weighted census data extracted from the 1994 and 1995 current population surveys conducted by the U.S. Census Bureau.
99. SPECT Heart: Data on cardiac Single Proton Emission Computed Tomography (SPECT) images. Each patient classified into two categories: normal and abnormal.
100. SPECTF Heart: Data on cardiac Single Proton Emission Computed Tomography (SPECT) images. Each patient classified into two categories: normal and abnormal.
101. Australian Sign Language signs (High Quality): This data consists of sample of Auslan (Australian Sign Language) signs. 27 examples of each of 95 Auslan signs were captured from a native signer using high-quality position trackers
102. Poker Hand: Purpose is to predict poker hands
103. MAGIC Gamma Telescope: Data are MC generated to simulate registration of high energy gamma particles in an atmospheric Cherenkov telescope
104. UJI Pen Characters: Data consists of written characters in a UNIPEN-like format
105. Mammographic Mass: Discrimination of benign and malignant mammographic masses based on BI-RADS attributes and the patient's age.
106. Arcene: ARCENE's task is to distinguish cancer versus normal patterns from mass-spectrometric data. This is a two-class classification problem with continuous input variables. This dataset is one of 5 datasets of the NIPS 2003 feature selection challenge.
107. Dexter: DEXTER is a text classification problem in a bag-of-word representation. This is a two-class classification problem with sparse continuous input variables. This dataset is one of five datasets of the NIPS 2003 feature selection challenge.
108. Dorothea: DOROTHEA is a drug discovery dataset. Chemical compounds represented by structural molecular features must be classified as active (binding to thrombin) or inactive. This is one of 5 datasets of the NIPS 2003 feature selection challenge.
109. Gisette: GISETTE is a handwritten digit recognition problem. The problem is to separate the highly confusible digits '4' and '9'. This dataset is one of five datasets of the NIPS 2003 feature selection challenge.
110. Madelon: MADELON is an artificial dataset, which was part of the NIPS 2003 feature selection challenge. This is a two-class classification problem with continuous input variables. The difficulty is that the problem is multivariate and highly non-linear.
111. Reuters Transcribed Subset: This dataset is created by reading out 200 files from the 10 largest Reuters
classes and using an Automatic Speech Recognition system to create
112. Hill-Valley: Each record represents 100 points on a two-dimensional graph. When plotted in order (from 1 through 100) as the Y co-ordinate, the points will create either a Hill (a bump in the terrain) or a Valley (a dip in the terrain).
113. Ozone Level Detection: Two ground ozone level data sets are included in this collection. One is the eight hour peak set (eighthr.data), the other is the one hour peak set (onehr.data). Those data were collected from 1998 to 2004 at the Houston, Galveston and Brazoria area.
114. Parkinsons: Oxford Parkinson's Disease Detection Dataset
115. Character Trajectories: Multiple, labelled samples of pen tip trajectories recorded whilst writing individual characters. All samples are from the same writer, for the purposes of primitive extraction. Only characters with a single pen-down segment were considered.
116. Blood Transfusion Service Center: Data taken from the Blood Transfusion Service Center in Hsin-Chu City in Taiwan -- this is a classification problem.
117. Semeion Handwritten Digit: 1593 handwritten digits from around 80 persons were scanned, stretched in a rectangular box 16x16 in a gray scale of 256 values.
118. SECOM: Data from a semi-conductor manufacturing process
119. UJI Pen Characters (Version 2): A pen-based database with more than 11k isolated handwritten characters
120. Acute Inflammations: The data was created by a medical expert as a data set to test the expert system,
which will perform the presumptive diagnosis of two diseases of the urinary system.
121. Libras Movement: The data set contains 15 classes of 24 instances each. Each class references to a hand movement type in LIBRAS (Portuguese
name 'LĶngua BRAsileira de Sinais', oficial brazilian signal language).
122. Wine Quality: Two datasets are included, related to red and white vinho verde wine samples, from the north of Portugal. The goal is to model wine quality based on physicochemical tests (see [Cortez et al., 2009], http://www3.dsi.uminho.pt/pcortez/wine/).
123. URL Reputation: Anonymized 120-day subset of the ICML-09 URL data containing 2.4 million examples and 3.2 million features.
124. Demospongiae: Marine sponges of the Demospongiae class classification domain.
125. p53 Mutants: The goal is to model mutant p53 transcriptional activity (active vs inactive) based on data extracted from biophysical simulations.
126. Breast Tissue: Dataset with electrical impedance measurements of freshly excised tissue samples from the breast.
127. Wall-Following Robot Navigation Data: The data were collected as the SCITOS G5 robot navigates through the room following the wall in a clockwise direction, for 4 rounds, using 24 ultrasound sensors arranged circularly around its 'waist'.
128. Cardiotocography: The dataset consists of measurements of fetal heart rate (FHR) and uterine contraction (UC) features on cardiotocograms classified by expert obstetricians.
129. Spoken Arabic Digit: This dataset contains timeseries of mel-frequency cepstrum coefficients (MFCCs) corresponding to spoken Arabic digits. Includes data from 44 male and 44 female native Arabic speakers.
130. Steel Plates Faults: A dataset of steel platesā faults, classified into 7 different types.
The goal was to train machine learning for automatic pattern recognition.
131. Localization Data for Person Activity: Data contains recordings of five people performing different activities. Each person wore four sensors (tags) while performing the same scenario five times.
132. AutoUniv: AutoUniv is an advanced data generator for classifications tasks. The aim is to reflect the nuances and heterogeneity of real data. Data can be generated in .csv, ARFF or C4.5 formats.
133. MiniBooNE particle identification: This dataset is taken from the MiniBooNE experiment and is used to distinguish electron neutrinos (signal) from muon neutrinos (background).
134. Record Linkage Comparison Patterns: Element-wise comparison of records with personal data from a record linkage setting. The task is to decide from a comparison pattern whether the underlying records belong to one person.
135. PubChem Bioassay Data: These highly imbalanced bioassay datasets are from the differing types of screening that can be performed using HTS technology. 21 datasets were created from 12 bioassays.
136. Online Handwritten Assamese Characters Dataset: This is a dataset of 8235 online handwritten assamese characters. The āonlineā process involves capturing of data as text is written on a digitizing tablet with an electronic pen.
137. PEMS-SF: 15 months worth of daily data (440 daily records) that describes the occupancy rate, between 0 and 1, of different car lanes of the San Francisco bay area freeways across time.
138. Amazon Commerce reviews set: The dataset is used for authorship identification in online Writeprint which is a new research field of pattern recognition.
139. EMG Physical Action Data Set: The Physical Action Data Set includes 10 normal and 10 aggressive physical actions that measure the human activity. The data have been collected by 4 subjects using the Delsys EMG wireless apparatus.
140. Vicon Physical Action Data Set: The Physical Action Data Set includes 10 normal and 10 aggressive physical actions that measure the human activity. The data have been collected by 10 subjects using the Vicon 3D tracker.
141. Vertebral Column: Data set containing values for six biomechanical features used to classify orthopaedic patients into 3 classes (normal, disk hernia or spondilolysthesis) or 2 classes (normal or abnormal).
142. Reuter_50_50: The dataset is used for authorship identification in online Writeprint which is a new research field of pattern recognition.
143. Farm Ads: This data was collected from text ads found on twelve websites that deal with various farm animal related topics. The binary labels are based on whether or not the content owner approves of the ad.
144. DBWorld e-mails: It contains 64 e-mails which I have manually collected from DBWorld mailing list. They are classified in: 'announces of conferences' and 'everything else'.
145. KEGG Metabolic Relation Network (Directed): KEGG Metabolic pathways modeled as directed relation network. Variety of graphical features presented.
146. KEGG Metabolic Reaction Network (Undirected): KEGG Metabolic pathways modeled as un-directed reaction network. Variety of graphical features presented.
147. Bank Marketing: The data is related with direct marketing campaigns (phone calls) of a Portuguese banking institution. The classification goal is to predict if the client will subscribe a term deposit (variable y).
148. YouTube Comedy Slam Preference Data: This dataset provides user vote data on which video from a pair of videos is funnier collected on YouTube Comedy Slam. The task is to automatically predict this preference based on video metadata.
149. Gas Sensor Array Drift Dataset: This archive contains 13910 measurements from 16 chemical sensors utilized in simulations for drift compensation in a discrimination task of 6 gases at various levels of concentrations.
150. ILPD (Indian Liver Patient Dataset): This data set contains 10 variables that are age, gender, total Bilirubin, direct Bilirubin, total proteins, albumin, A/G ratio, SGPT, SGOT and Alkphos.
151. OPPORTUNITY Activity Recognition: The OPPORTUNITY Dataset for Human Activity Recognition from Wearable, Object, and Ambient Sensors is a dataset devised to benchmark human activity recognition algorithms (classification, automatic data segmentation, sensor fusion, feature extraction, etc).
152. SMS Spam Collection: The SMS Spam Collection is a public set of SMS labeled messages that have been collected for mobile phone spam research.
153. Nomao: Nomao collects data about places (name, phone, localization...) from many sources.
Deduplication consists in detecting what data refer to the same place.
Instances in the dataset compare 2 spots.
154. Skin Segmentation: The Skin Segmentation dataset is constructed over B, G, R color space. Skin and Nonskin dataset is generated using skin textures from face images of diversity of age, gender, and race people.
155. Planning Relax: The dataset concerns with the classification of two mental stages from recorded EEG signals: Planning (during imagination of motor act) and Relax state.
156. CNAE-9: This is a data set containing 1080 documents of free text business descriptions of Brazilian companies categorized into a
subset of 9 categories
157. PAMAP2 Physical Activity Monitoring: The PAMAP2 Physical Activity Monitoring dataset contains data of 18 different physical activities, performed by 9 subjects wearing 3 inertial measurement units and a heart rate monitor.
158. Northix: Northix is designed to be a schema matching benchmark problem for data integration of two entity relationship databases.
159. seeds: Measurements of geometrical properties of kernels belonging to three different varieties of wheat. A soft X-ray technique and GRAINS package were used to construct all seven, real-valued attributes.
160. Legal Case Reports: A textual corpus of 4000 legal cases for automatic summarization and citation analysis. For each document we collect catchphrases, citations sentences, citation catchphrases and citation classes.
161. Energy efficiency: This study looked into assessing the heating load and cooling load requirements of buildings (that is, energy efficiency) as a function of building parameters.
162. One-hundred plant species leaves data set: Sixteen samples of leaf each of one-hundred plant species. For each sample, a shape descriptor, fine scale margin and texture histogram are given.
163. Human Activity Recognition Using Smartphones: Human Activity Recognition database built from the recordings of 30 subjects performing activities of daily living (ADL) while carrying a waist-mounted smartphone with embedded inertial sensors.
164. Fertility: 100 volunteers provide a semen sample analyzed according to the WHO 2010 criteria. Sperm concentration are related to socio-demographic data, environmental factors, health status, and life habits
165. Daphnet Freezing of Gait: This dataset contains the annotated readings of 3 acceleration sensors at the hip and leg of Parkinson's disease patients that experience freezing of gait (FoG) during walking tasks.
166. seismic-bumps: The data describe the problem of high energy (higher than 10^4 J) seismic bumps forecasting in a coal
mine. Data come from two of longwalls located in a Polish coal mine.
167. Wearable Computing: Classification of Body Postures and Movements (PUC-Rio): A dataset with 5 classes (sitting-down, standing-up, standing, walking, and sitting) collected on 8 hours of activities of 4 healthy subjects. We also established a baseline performance index.
168. banknote authentication: Data were extracted from images that were taken for the evaluation of an authentication procedure for banknotes.
169. First-order theorem proving: Given a theorem, predict which of five heuristics will give the fastest proof when used by a first-order prover. A sixth prediction declines to attempt a proof, should the theorem be too difficult.
170. Buzz in social media : This data-set contains examples of buzz events from two different social networks: Twitter, and Tom's Hardware, a forum network focusing on new technology with more conservative dynamics.
171. ISTANBUL STOCK EXCHANGE: Data sets includes returns of Istanbul Stock Exchange with seven other international index; SP, DAX, FTSE, NIKKEI, BOVESPA, MSCE_EU, MSCI_EM from Jun 5, 2009 to Feb 22, 2011.
172. Gas sensor arrays in open sampling settings: The dataset contains 18000 time-series recordings from a chemical detection platform at six different locations in a wind tunnel facility in response to ten high-priority chemical gaseous substances
173. EEG Eye State: The data set consists of 14 EEG values and a value indicating the eye state.
174. Climate Model Simulation Crashes: Given Latin hypercube samples of 18 climate model input parameter values, predict climate model simulation crashes and determine the parameter value combinations that cause the failures.
175. ser Knowledge Modeling Data (Students' Knowledge Levels on DC Electrical Machines): The dataset is about the users' learning activities and knowledge levels on subjects of DC Electrical Machines. The dataset had been obtained from online web-courses and reported in my Ph.D. Thesis.
176. QSAR biodegradation: Data set containing values for 41 attributes (molecular descriptors) used to classify 1055 chemicals into 2 classes (ready and not ready biodegradable).
177. User Knowledge Modeling: It is the real dataset about the students' knowledge status about the subject of Electrical DC Machines. The dataset had been obtained from Ph.D. Thesis.
178. BLOGGER: In this paper, we look for to recognize the causes of users tend
to cyber space in Kohkiloye and Boyer Ahmad Province in
179. Daily and Sports Activities: The dataset comprises motion sensor data of 19 daily and sports activities each performed by 8 subjects in their own style for 5 minutes. Five Xsens MTx units are used on the torso, arms, and legs.
180. MicroMass: A dataset to explore machine learning approaches for the identification of microorganisms from mass-spectrometry data.
181. Turkiye Student Evaluation: This data set contains a total 5820 evaluation scores provided by students from Gazi University in Ankara (Turkey). There is a total of 28 course specific questions and additional 5 attributes.
182. Reuters RCV1 RCV2 Multilingual, Multiview Text Categorization Test collection: This test collection contains feature characteristics of documents originally written in five different languages and their translations, over a common set of 6 categories.
183. USPTO Algorithm Challenge, run by NASA-Harvard Tournament Lab and TopCoder Problem: Pat: Data used for USPTO Algorithm Competition. Contains drawing pages from US patents with manually labeled figure and part labels.
184. YouTube Multiview Video Games Dataset: This dataset contains about 120k instances, each described by 13 feature types, with class information, specially useful for exploring multiview topics (cotraining, ensembles, clustering,..).
185. Gas Sensor Array Drift Dataset at Different Concentrations: This archive contains 13910 measurements from 16 chemical sensors exposed to 6 different gases at various concentration levels.
186. Activities of Daily Living (ADLs) Recognition Using Binary Sensors: This dataset comprises information regarding the ADLs performed by two users on a daily basis in their
187. Thoracic Surgery Data: The data is dedicated to classification problem related to the post-operative life expectancy in the lung cancer patients: class 1 - death within one year after surgery, class 2 - survival.
188. Weight Lifting Exercises monitored with Inertial Measurement Units: Six young health subjects were asked to perform 5 variations of the biceps curl weight lifting exercise. One of the variations is the one predicted by the health professional.
189. Tamilnadu Electricity Board Hourly Readings: This data can be effectively produced the result to fewer parameter of the Load profile can be reduced in the Database
190. Qualitative_Bankruptcy: Predict the Bankruptcy from Qualitative parameters from experts.
191. Dataset for ADL Recognition with Wrist-worn Accelerometer: Recordings of 16 volunteers performing 14 Activities of Daily Living (ADL) while carrying a single wrist-worn tri-axial accelerometer.
192. SUSY: This is a classification problem to distinguish between a signal process which produces supersymmetric particles and a background process which does not.
193. HIGGS: This is a classification problem to distinguish between a signal process which produces Higgs bosons and a background process which does not.
194. LSVT Voice Rehabilitation: 126 samples from 14 participants, 309 features. Aim: assess whether voice rehabilitation treatment lead to phonations considered 'acceptable' or 'unacceptable' (binary class classification problem).
195. Dresses_Attribute_Sales: This dataset contain Attributes of dresses and their recommendations according to their sales.Sales are monitor on the basis of alternate days.
196. Leaf: This dataset consists in a collection of shape and texture features extracted from digital images of leaf specimens originating from a total of 40 different plant species.
197. User Identification From Walking Activity: The dataset collects data from an Android smartphone positioned in the chest pocket from 22 participants walking in the wild over a predefined path.
198. Activity Recognition from Single Chest-Mounted Accelerometer: The dataset collects data from a wearable accelerometer mounted on the chest. The dataset is intended for Activity Recognition research purposes.
199. Wilt: High-resolution Remote Sensing data set (Quickbird). Small number of training samples of diseased trees, large number for other land cover. Testing data set from stratified random sample of image.
200. Urban Land Cover: Classification of urban land cover using high resolution aerial imagery. Intended to assist sustainable urban planning efforts.
201. Wholesale customers: The data set refers to clients of a wholesale distributor. It includes the annual spending in monetary units (m.u.) on diverse product categories
202. Twitter Data set for Arabic Sentiment Analysis: This problem of Sentiment Analysis (SA) has been studied well on the English language but not Arabic one. Two main approaches have been devised: corpus-based and lexicon-based.
203. Diabetes 130-US hospitals for years 1999-2008: This data has been prepared to analyze factors related to readmission as well as other
outcomes pertaining to patients with diabetes.
204. Bach Choral Harmony: The data set is composed of 60 chorales (5665 events) by J.S. Bach (1675-1750).
Each event of each chorale is labelled using 1 among 101 chord labels and described
through 14 features.
205. StoneFlakes: Stone flakes are waste products of the stone tool production in
the prehistoric era. The variables are means of geometric and
stylistic features of the flakes contained in different inventories.
206. Tennis Major Tournament Match Statistics: This is a collection of 8 files containing the match statistics for both women and men at the four major tennis tournaments of the year 2013. Each file has 42 columns and a minimum of 76 rows.
207. Parkinson Speech Dataset with Multiple Types of Sound Recordings: The training data belongs to 20 Parkinson's Disease (PD) patients and 20 healthy subjects. From all subjects, multiple types of sound recordings (26) are taken.
208. Gesture Phase Segmentation: The dataset is composed by features extracted from 7 videos with people gesticulating, aiming at studying Gesture Phase Segmentation. It contains 50 attributes divided into two files for each video.
209. Newspaper and magazine images segmentation dataset: Dataset is well suited for segmentation tasks. It contains 101 scanned pages from different newspapers and magazines in Russian with ground truth pixel-based masks.
210. Perfume Data: This data consists of odors of 20 different perfumes. Data was obtained by using a handheld odor meter (OMX-GR sensor) per second for 28 seconds period.
211. REALDISP Activity Recognition Dataset: The REALDISP dataset is devised to evaluate techniques dealing with the effects of sensor displacement in wearable activity recognition as well as to benchmark general activity recognition algorithms
212. Gas sensor array under flow modulation: The data set contains 58 time series acquired from 16 chemical sensors under gas flow modulation conditions. The sensors were exposed to different gaseous binary mixtures of acetone and ethanol.
213. UJIIndoorLoc: The UJIIndoorLoc is a Multi-Building Multi-Floor indoor localization database to test Indoor Positioning System that rely on WLAN/WiFi fingerprint.
214. Grammatical Facial Expressions: This dataset supports the development of models that make possible to interpret Grammatical Facial Expressions from Brazilian Sign Language (Libras).
215. Gas sensor array exposed to turbulent gas mixtures: A chemical detection platform composed of 8 chemoresistive gas sensors was exposed to turbulent gas mixtures generated naturally in a wind tunnel. The acquired time series of the sensors are provided.
216. Geographical Original of Music: Instances in this dataset contain audio features extracted from 1059 wave files. The task associated with the data is to predict the geographical origin of music.
217. Dow Jones Index: This dataset contains weekly data for the Dow Jones Industrial Index. It has been used in computational investing research.
218. Diabetic Retinopathy Debrecen Data Set: This dataset contains features extracted from the Messidor image set to predict whether an image contains signs of diabetic retinopathy or not.
219. Sentence Classification: Contains sentences from the abstract and introduction of 30 articles annotated with a modified Argumentative Zones annotation scheme. These articles come from biology, machine learning and psychology.
220. sEMG for Basic Hand movements: The āsEMG for Basic Hand movementsā includes 2 databases of surface electromyographic signals of 6 hand movements using Delsys' EMG System. Healthy subjects conducted six daily life grasps.
221. Student Performance: Predict student performance in secondary education (high school).
222. MHEALTH Dataset: The MHEALTH (Mobile Health) dataset is devised to benchmark techniques dealing with human behavior analysis based on multimodal body sensing.
223. NoisyOffice: Corpus intended to do cleaning (or binarization) and enhancement of noisy grayscale printed text images using supervised learning methods. Noisy images and their corresponding ground truth provided.
224. Dataset for Sensorless Drive Diagnosis: Features are extracted from motor current. The motor has intact and defective components. This results in 11 different classes with different conditions.
225. microblogPCU: MicroblogPCU data is crawled from sina weibo microblog[http://weibo.com/]. This data can be used to study machine learning methods as well as do some social network research.
226. Gas sensor array under dynamic gas mixtures: The data set contains the recordings of 16 chemical sensors exposed to two dynamic gas mixtures at varying concentrations. For each mixture, signals were acquired continuously during 12 hours.
227. Phishing Websites: This dataset collected mainly from: PhishTank archive, MillerSmiles archive, Googleās searching operators.
228. TV News Channel Commercial Detection Dataset: TV Commercials data set consists of standard audio-visual features of video shots extracted from 150 hours of TV news broadcast of 3 Indian and 2 international news channels ( 30 Hours each).
229. Firm-Teacher_Clave-Direction_Classification: The data are binary attack-point vectors and their clave-direction class(es) according to the partido-alto-based paradigm.
230. HIV-1 protease cleavage: The data contains lists of octamers (8 amino acids) and a flag (-1 or 1) depending on whether HIV-1 protease will cleave in the central position (between amino acids 4 and 5).
231. Forest type mapping: Multi-temporal remote sensing data of a forested area in Japan. The goal is to map different forest types using spectral data.
232. Sentiment Labelled Sentences: The dataset contains sentences labelled with positive or negative sentiment.
233. Online News Popularity: This dataset summarizes a heterogeneous set of features about articles published by Mashable in a period of two years. The goal is to predict the number of shares in social networks (popularity).
234. Machine Learning based ZZAlpha Ltd. Stock Recommendations 2012-2014: The data here are the ZZAlphaĀ® machine learning recommendations made for various US traded stock portfolios the morning of each day during the 3 year period Jan 1, 2012 - Dec 31, 2014.
235. Chronic_Kidney_Disease: This dataset can be used to predict the chronic kidney disease and it can be collected from the hospital nearly 2 months of period.
236. Folio: 20 photos of leaves for each of 32 different species.
237. Cuff-Less Blood Pressure Estimation: This Data set provides preprocessed and cleaned vital signals which can be used in designing algorithms for cuff-less estimation of the blood pressure.
238. Smartphone-Based Recognition of Human Activities and Postural Transitions: Activity recognition data set built from the recordings of 30 subjects performing basic activities and postural transitions while carrying a waist-mounted smartphone with embedded inertial sensors.
239. Mice Protein Expression: Expression levels of 77 proteins measured in the cerebral cortex of 8 classes of control and Down syndrome mice exposed to context fear conditioning, a task used to assess associative learning.
240. UJIIndoorLoc-Mag: The UJIIndoorLoc-Mag is an indoor localization database to test Indoor Positioning System that rely on Earth's magnetic field variations.
241. Educational Process Mining (EPM): A Learning Analytics Data Set: Educational Process Mining data set is built from the recordings of 115 subjects' activities through a logging application while learning with an educational simulator.
242. Heterogeneity Activity Recognition: The Heterogeneity Human Activity Recognition (HHAR) dataset from Smartphones and Smartwatches is a dataset devised to benchmark human activity recognition algorithms (classification, automatic data segmentation, sensor fusion, feature extraction, etc.) in real-world contexts; specifically, the dataset is gathered with a variety of different device models and use-scenarios, in order to reflect sensing heterogeneities to be expected in real deployments.
243. Online Retail: This is a transnational data set which contains all the transactions occurring between 01/12/2010 and 09/12/2011 for a UK-based and registered non-store online retail.
244. Open University Learning Analytics dataset: Open University Learning Analytics Dataset contains data about courses, students and their interactions with Virtual Learning Environment for seven selected courses and more than 30000 students.
245. Mesotheliomaās disease data set : Mesotheliomaās disease data set were prepared at Dicle University Faculty of Medicine in Turkey.
Three hundred and twenty-four Mesothelioma patient data. In the dataset, all samples have 34 features.
246. default of credit card clients: This research aimed at the case of customersā default payments in Taiwan and compares the predictive accuracy of probability of default among six data mining methods.
247. HEPMASS: The search for exotic particles requires sorting through a large number of collisions to find the events of interest. This data set challenges one to detect a new particle of unknown mass.
248. Indoor User Movement Prediction from RSS data: This dataset contains temporal data from a Wireless Sensor Network deployed in real-world office environments. The task is intended as real-life benchmark in the area of Ambient Assisted Living.
249. News Aggregator: References to news pages collected from an web aggregator in the period from 10-March-2014 to 10-August-2014. The resources are grouped into clusters that represent pages discussing the same story.
250. GPS Trajectories: The dataset has been feed by Android app called Go!Track. It is available at Goolge Play Store(https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.go.router).
251. Occupancy Detection : Experimental data used for binary classification (room occupancy) from Temperature,Humidity,Light and CO2. Ground-truth occupancy was obtained from time stamped pictures that were taken every minute.
252. Detect Malacious Executable(AntiVirus): I extract features from malacious and non-malacious and create and training dataset to teach svm classifier.Dataset made of unknown executable to detect if it is virus or normal safe executable.
253. Improved Spiral Test Using Digitized Graphics Tablet for Monitoring Parkinsonās Disease: Handwriting database consists of 25 PWP(People with Parkinson) and 15 healthy individuals.Three types of recordings (Static Spiral Test, Dynamic Spiral Test and Stability Test) are taken.
254. Smartphone Dataset for Human Activity Recognition (HAR) in Ambient Assisted Living (AAL): This data is an addition to an existing dataset on UCI. We collected more data to improve the accuracy of our human activity recognition algorithms applied in the domain of Ambient Assisted Living.
255. Polish companies bankruptcy data: The dataset is about bankruptcy prediction of Polish companies.The bankrupt companies were analyzed in the period 2000-2012, while the still operating companies were evaluated from 2007 to 2013.
256. MEU-Mobile KSD: This dataset contains keystroke dynamics data collected on a touch mobile device (Nexus 7). The dataset contains 2856 records, 51 records per subject for 56 subjects.
257. Activity Recognition system based on Multisensor data fusion (AReM): This dataset contains temporal data from a Wireless Sensor Network worn by an actor performing the activities: bending, cycling, lying down, sitting, standing, walking.
258. Twin gas sensor arrays: 5 replicates of an 8-MOX gas sensor array were exposed to different gas conditions (4 volatiles at 10 concentration levels each).
259. Crowdsourced Mapping: Crowdsourced data from OpenStreetMap is used to automate the classification of satellite images into different land cover classes (impervious, farm, forest, grass, orchard, water).
260. DrivFace: The DrivFace contains images sequences of subjects while driving in real scenarios. It is composed of 606 samples of 640Ć480, acquired over different days from 4 drivers with several facial features.
261. gene expression cancer RNA-Seq: This collection of data is part of the RNA-Seq (HiSeq) PANCAN data set, it is a random extraction of gene expressions of patients having different types of tumor: BRCA, KIRC, COAD, LUAD and PRAD.
262. Miskolc IIS Hybrid IPS: The dataset was created for the comparison and evaluation of hybrid indoor positioning methods. The dataset presented contains data from W-LAN and Bluetooth interfaces, and Magnetometer.
263. Gas sensors for home activity monitoring: 100 recordings of a sensor array under different conditions in a home setting: background, wine and banana presentations. The array includes 8 MOX gas sensors, and humidity and temperature sensors.
264. Dota2 Games Results: Dota 2 is a popular computer game with two teams of 5 players. At the start of the game each player chooses a unique hero with different strengths and weaknesses.
265. Character Font Images: Character images from scanned and computer generated fonts.
266. Devanagari Handwritten Character Dataset: This is an image database of Handwritten Devanagari characters. There are 46 classes of characters with 2000 examples each. The dataset is split into training set(85%) and testing set(15%).
267. Gastrointestinal Lesions in Regular Colonoscopy: This dataset contains features extracted from colonoscopy videos used to detect gastrointestinal lesions. It contains 76 lesions: 15 serrated adenomas, 21 hyperplastic lesions and 40 adenoma.
268. Drug consumption (quantified): Classify type of drug consumer by personality data
269. DeliciousMIL: A Data Set for Multi-Label Multi-Instance Learning with Instance Labels: This dataset includes 1) 12234 documents (8251 training, 3983 test) extracted from DeliciousT140 dataset, 2) class labels for all documents, 3) labels for a subset of sentences of the test documents.
270. OCT data & Color Fundus Images of Left & Right Eyes: This dataset contains OCT data (in mat format) and color fundus data (in jpg format) of left & right eyes of 50 healthy persons.
271. Website Phishing:
272. Cargo 2000 Freight Tracking and Tracing: Sanitized and anonymized Cargo 2000 (C2K) airfreight tracking and tracing events, covering five months of business execution (3,942 process instances, 7,932 transport legs, 56,082 activities).
273. MoCap Hand Postures: 5 types of hand postures from 12 users were recorded using unlabeled markers attached to fingers of a glove in a motion capture environment. Due to resolution and occlusion, missing values are common.
274. Activity recognition with healthy older people using a batteryless wearable sensor: Sequential motion data from 14 healthy older people aged 66 to 86 years old using a batteryless, wearable sensor on top of their clothing for the recognition of activities in clinical environments.
275. Hybrid Indoor Positioning Dataset from WiFi RSSI, Bluetooth and magnetometer: The dataset was created for the comparison and evaluation of hybrid indoor positioning methods. The dataset presented contains data from W-LAN and Bluetooth interfaces, and Magnetometer.
276. Geo-Magnetic field and WLAN dataset for indoor localisation from wristband and smartphone: A multisource and multivariate dataset for indoor localisation methods based on WLAN and Geo-Magnetic ļ¬eld ļ¬ngerprinting
277. IDA2016Challenge: The dataset consists of data collected from heavy Scania trucks in everyday usage.
278. Motion Capture Hand Postures: 5 types of hand postures from 12 users were recorded using unlabeled markers on fingers of a glove in a motion capture environment. Due to resolution and occlusion, missing values are common.
279. TTC-3600: Benchmark dataset for Turkish text categorization: The TTC-3600 data set is a collection of Turkish news and articles including categorized 3,600 documents from 6 well-known portals in Turkey. It has 4 different forms in ARFF Weka format.
280. HTRU2: Pulsar candidates collected during the HTRU survey. Pulsars are a type of star, of considerable scientific interest. Candidates must be classified in to pulsar and non-pulsar classes to aid discovery.
281. Early biomarkers of Parkinsons disease based on natural connected speech: Predict a pattern of neurodegeneration in the dataset of speech features obtained from patients with early untreated Parkinsonās disease and patients at high risk developing Parkinsonās disease.
282. Anuran Calls (MFCCs): Acoustic features extracted from syllables of anuran (frogs) calls, including the family, the genus, and the species labels (multilabel).
283. Cervical cancer (Risk Factors): This dataset focuses on the prediction of indicators/diagnosis of cervical cancer. The features cover demographic information, habits, and historic medical records.
284. Quality Assessment of Digital Colposcopies: This dataset explores the subjective quality assessment of digital colposcopies.
285. YouTube Spam Collection: It is a public set of comments collected for spam research. It has five datasets composed by 1,956 real messages extracted from five videos that were among the 10 most viewed on the collection period.
286. KDC-4007 dataset Collection: KDC-4007 dataset Collection is the Kurdish Documents Classification text used in categories regarding Kurdish Sorani news and articles.
287. FMA: A Dataset For Music Analysis: FMA features 106,574 tracks and includes song title, album, artist, genres; play counts, favorites, comments; description, biography, tags; together with audio (343 days, 917 GiB) and features.
288. Epileptic Seizure Recognition: This dataset is a pre-processed and re-structured/reshaped version of a very commonly used dataset featuring epileptic seizure detection.
289. chestnut ā LARVIC: The research project presents this database, shows the images of chestnuts that will be processed to determine the presence or absence of defects
290. Data for Software Engineering Teamwork Assessment in Education Setting: Data include over 100 Team Activity Measures and outcomes (ML classes) obtained from activities of 74 student teams during the creation of final class project in SW Eng. classes at SFSU, Fulda, FAU
291. Parkinson Disease Spiral Drawings Using Digitized Graphics Tablet: Handwriting database consists of 62 PWP(People with Parkinson) and 15 healthy individuals. Three types of recordings (Static Spiral Test, Dynamic Spiral Test and Stability Test) are taken.
292. Las Vegas Strip: This dataset includes quantitative and categorical features from online reviews from 21 hotels located in Las Vegas Strip, extracted from TripAdvisor (http://www.tripadvisor.com).
293. Burst Header Packet (BHP) flooding attack on Optical Burst Switching (OBS) Network: One of the primary challenges in identifying the risks of the Burst Header Packet (BHP) flood attacks in Optical Burst Switching networks (OBS) is the scarcity of reliable historical data.
294. University of Tehran Question Dataset 2016 (UTQD.2016): Persian questions gathered from a jeopardy game broadcasted on Iranian national television.
295. CSM (Conventional and Social Media Movies) Dataset 2014 and 2015: 12 features categorized as conventional and social media features. Both conventional features, collected from movies databases on Web as well as social media features(YouTube,Twitter).
296. Paper Reviews: This sentiment analysis data set contains scientific paper reviews from an international conference on computing and informatics. The task is to predict the orientation or the evaluation of a review.
297. extention of Z-Alizadeh sani dataset: It was collected for CAD diagnosis.
298. Z-Alizadeh Sani: It was collected for CAD diagnosis.
299. Dynamic Features of VirusShare Executables: This dataset contains the dynamic features of 107,888 executables, collected by VirusShare from Nov/2010 to Jul/2014.
300. HCC Survival: Hepatocellular Carcinoma dataset (HCC dataset) was collected at a University Hospital in Portugal. It contains real clinical data of 165 patients diagnosed with HCC.
301. Wireless Indoor Localization: Collected in indoor space by observing signal strengths of seven WiFi signals visible on a smartphone. The decision variable is one of the four rooms.
302. APS Failure at Scania Trucks: The datasets' positive class consists of component failures for a specific component of the APS system. The negative class consists of trucks with failures for components not related to the APS.
303. Autistic Spectrum Disorder Screening Data for Children : Children screening data for autism suitable for classification and predictive tasks
304. Autistic Spectrum Disorder Screening Data for Adolescent : Autistic Spectrum Disorder Screening Data for Adolescent. This dataset is related to classification and predictive tasks.
305. Autism Screening Adult: Autistic Spectrum Disorder Screening Data for Adult. This dataset is related to classification and predictive tasks.
306. Container Crane Controller Data Set: A container crane has the function of transporting containers from one point to another point.
307. Immunotherapy Dataset: This dataset contains information about wart treatment results of 90 patients using immunotherapy.
308. Cryotherapy Dataset : This dataset contains information about wart treatment results of 90 patients using cryotherapy.
309. Ultrasonic flowmeter diagnostics: Fault diagnosis of four liquid ultrasonic flowmeters
310. Discrete Tone Image Dataset: Discrete Tone Images(DTI)are available which needs to be analyzed in detail. Here, we created this dataset for those who do research in DTI.
311. BLE RSSI Dataset for Indoor localization and Navigation: This dataset contains RSSI readings gathered from an array of Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) iBeacons in a real-world and operational indoor environment for localization and navigation purposes.
312. ICMLA 2014 Accepted Papers Data Set: This data set compromises the metadata for the 2014 ICMLA conference's accepted papers, including ID, paper titles, author's keywords, abstracts and sessions in which they were exposed.
313. chipseq: ChIP-seq experiments characterize protein modifications or binding at
specific genomic locations in specific samples. The machine learning
problem in these data is structured binary classification.
314. Breast Cancer Coimbra: Clinical features were observed or measured for 64 patients with breast cancer and 52 healthy controls.
315. detection_of_IoT_botnet_attacks_N_BaIoT: This dataset addresses the lack of public botnet datasets, especially for the IoT. It suggests *real* traffic data, gathered from 9 commercial IoT devices authentically infected by Mirai and BASHLITE.
316. Dishonest Internet users Dataset: The dataset was used to test an architecture based on a trust model capable to cope with the evaluation of the trustworthiness of users interacting in pervasive environments.
317. Optical Interconnection Network : This dataset contains 640 performance measurements from a simulation of 2-Dimensional Multiprocessor Optical Interconnection Network.
318. Absenteeism at work: The database was created with records of absenteeism at work from July 2007 to July 2010 at a courier company in Brazil.
319. Sports articles for objectivity analysis: 1000 sports articles were labeled using Amazon Mechanical Turk as objective or subjective. The raw texts, extracted features, and the URLs from which the articles were retrieved are provided.
320. SCADI: First self-care activities dataset based on ICF-CY.
321. Condition monitoring of hydraulic systems: The data set addresses the condition assessment of a hydraulic test rig based on multi sensor data. Four fault types are superimposed with several severity grades impeding selective quantification.
322. Victorian Era Authorship Attribution: To create the largest authorship attribution dataset, we extracted works of 50 well-known authors. To have a non-exhaustive learning, in training there are 45 authors whereas, in the testing, it's 50
323. Multimodal Damage Identification for Humanitarian Computing: 5879 captioned images (image and text) from social media related to damage during natural disasters/wars, and belong to 6 classes: Fires, Floods, Natural landscape, Infrastructural, Human, Non-damage.
324. Simulated Falls and Daily Living Activities Data Set: 20 falls and 16 daily living activities were performed by 17 volunteers with 5 repetitions while wearing 6 sensors (3.060 instances) that attached to their head, chest, waist, wrist, thigh and ankle.
325. EEG Steady-State Visual Evoked Potential Signals: This database consists on 30 subjects performing Brain Computer Interface for Steady State Visual Evoked Potentials (BCI-SSVEP).