1. Acute Inflammations: The data was created by a medical expert as a data set to test the expert system,
which will perform the presumptive diagnosis of two diseases of the urinary system.
2. Annealing: Steel annealing data
3. Arcene: ARCENE's task is to distinguish cancer versus normal patterns from mass-spectrometric data. This is a two-class classification problem with continuous input variables. This dataset is one of 5 datasets of the NIPS 2003 feature selection challenge.
4. Arrhythmia: Distinguish between the presence and absence of cardiac arrhythmia and classify it in one of the 16 groups.
5. Audiology (Original): Nominal audiology dataset from Baylor
6. Audiology (Standardized): Standardized version of the original audiology database
7. Balance Scale: Balance scale weight & distance database
8. Blood Transfusion Service Center: Data taken from the Blood Transfusion Service Center in Hsin-Chu City in Taiwan -- this is a classification problem.
9. Breast Cancer: Breast Cancer Data (Restricted Access)
10. Breast Cancer Wisconsin (Diagnostic): Diagnostic Wisconsin Breast Cancer Database
11. Breast Cancer Wisconsin (Original): Original Wisconsin Breast Cancer Database
12. Breast Cancer Wisconsin (Prognostic): Prognostic Wisconsin Breast Cancer Database
13. Breast Tissue: Dataset with electrical impedance measurements of freshly excised tissue samples from the breast.
14. Congressional Voting Records: 1984 United Stated Congressional Voting Records; Classify as Republican or Democrat
15. Connectionist Bench (Sonar, Mines vs. Rocks): The task is to train a network to discriminate between sonar signals bounced off a metal cylinder and those bounced off a roughly cylindrical rock.
16. Credit Approval: This data concerns credit card applications; good mix of attributes
17. Cylinder Bands: Used in decision tree induction for mitigating process delays known as "cylinder bands" in rotogravure printing
18. Daphnet Freezing of Gait: This dataset contains the annotated readings of 3 acceleration sensors at the hip and leg of Parkinson's disease patients that experience freezing of gait (FoG) during walking tasks.
19. Demospongiae: Marine sponges of the Demospongiae class classification domain.
20. Dermatology: Aim for this dataset is to determine the type of Eryhemato-Squamous Disease.
21. Echocardiogram: Data for classifying if patients will survive for at least one year after a heart attack
22. Ecoli: This data contains protein localization sites
23. Energy efficiency: This study looked into assessing the heating load and cooling load requirements of buildings (that is, energy efficiency) as a function of building parameters.
24. Fertility: 100 volunteers provide a semen sample analyzed according to the WHO 2010 criteria. Sperm concentration are related to socio-demographic data, environmental factors, health status, and life habits
25. Flags: From Collins Gem Guide to Flags, 1986
26. Glass Identification: From USA Forensic Science Service; 6 types of glass; defined in terms of their oxide content (i.e. Na, Fe, K, etc)
27. Haberman's Survival: Dataset contains cases from study conducted on the survival of patients who had undergone surgery for breast cancer
28. Hayes-Roth: Topic: human subjects study
29. Heart Disease: 4 databases: Cleveland, Hungary, Switzerland, and the VA Long Beach
30. Hepatitis: From G.Gong: CMU; Mostly Boolean or numeric-valued attribute types; Includes cost data (donated by Peter Turney)
31. Horse Colic: Well documented attributes; 368 instances with 28 attributes (continuous, discrete, and nominal); 30% missing values
32. ILPD (Indian Liver Patient Dataset): This data set contains 10 variables that are age, gender, total Bilirubin, direct Bilirubin, total proteins, albumin, A/G ratio, SGPT, SGOT and Alkphos.
33. Ionosphere: Classification of radar returns from the ionosphere
34. Iris: Famous database; from Fisher, 1936
35. Japanese Credit Screening: Includes domain theory (generated by talking to Japanese domain experts); data in Lisp
36. Japanese Vowels: This dataset records 640 time series of 12 LPC cepstrum coefficients taken from nine male speakers.
37. Libras Movement: The data set contains 15 classes of 24 instances each. Each class references to a hand movement type in LIBRAS (Portuguese
name 'LÍngua BRAsileira de Sinais', oficial brazilian signal language).
38. Low Resolution Spectrometer: From IRAS data -- NASA Ames Research Center
39. Lymphography: This lymphography domain was obtained from the University Medical Centre, Institute of Oncology, Ljubljana, Yugoslavia. (Restricted access)
40. Mammographic Mass: Discrimination of benign and malignant mammographic masses based on BI-RADS attributes and the patient's age.
41. Mechanical Analysis: Fault diagnosis problem of electromechanical devices; also PUMPS DATA SET is newer version with domain theory and results
42. Meta-data: Meta-Data was used in order to give advice about which classification method is appropriate for a particular dataset (taken from results of Statlog project).
43. MONK's Problems: A set of three artificial domains over the same attribute space; Used to test a wide range of induction algorithms
44. Musk (Version 1): The goal is to learn to predict whether new molecules will be musks or non-musks
45. Northix: Northix is designed to be a schema matching benchmark problem for data integration of two entity relationship databases.
46. Parkinsons: Oxford Parkinson's Disease Detection Dataset
47. PEMS-SF: 15 months worth of daily data (440 daily records) that describes the occupancy rate, between 0 and 1, of different car lanes of the San Francisco bay area freeways across time.
48. Pima Indians Diabetes: From National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases; Includes cost data (donated by Peter Turney)
49. Pittsburgh Bridges: Bridges database that has original and numeric-discretized datasets
50. Primary Tumor: From Ljubljana Oncology Institute
51. Robot Execution Failures: This dataset contains force and torque measurements on a robot after failure detection. Each failure is characterized by 15 force/torque samples collected at regular time intervals
52. seeds: Measurements of geometrical properties of kernels belonging to three different varieties of wheat. A soft X-ray technique and GRAINS package were used to construct all seven, real-valued attributes.
53. Soybean (Large): Michalski's famous soybean disease database
54. SPECT Heart: Data on cardiac Single Proton Emission Computed Tomography (SPECT) images. Each patient classified into two categories: normal and abnormal.
55. SPECTF Heart: Data on cardiac Single Proton Emission Computed Tomography (SPECT) images. Each patient classified into two categories: normal and abnormal.
56. Statlog (Australian Credit Approval): This file concerns credit card applications. This database exists elsewhere in the repository (Credit Screening Database) in a slightly different form
57. Statlog (German Credit Data): This dataset classifies people described by a set of attributes as good or bad credit risks. Comes in two formats (one all numeric). Also comes with a cost matrix
58. Statlog (Heart): This dataset is a heart disease database similar to a database already present in the repository (Heart Disease databases) but in a slightly different form
59. Statlog (Vehicle Silhouettes): 3D objects within a 2D image by application of an ensemble of shape feature extractors to the 2D silhouettes of the objects.
60. Syskill and Webert Web Page Ratings: This database contains HTML source of web pages plus the ratings of a single user on these web pages. Web pages are on four seperate subjects (Bands- recording artists; Goats; Sheep; and BioMedical)
61. Teaching Assistant Evaluation: The data consist of evaluations of teaching performance; scores are "low", "medium", or "high"
62. Tic-Tac-Toe Endgame: Binary classification task on possible configurations of tic-tac-toe game
63. University: Data in original (LISP-readable) form
64. Vertebral Column: Data set containing values for six biomechanical features used to classify orthopaedic patients into 3 classes (normal, disk hernia or spondilolysthesis) or 2 classes (normal or abnormal).
65. Wine: Using chemical analysis determine the origin of wines
66. Zoo: Artificial, 7 classes of animals