1. Acute Inflammations: The data was created by a medical expert as a data set to test the expert system,
which will perform the presumptive diagnosis of two diseases of the urinary system.
2. Annealing: Steel annealing data
3. Arcene: ARCENE's task is to distinguish cancer versus normal patterns from mass-spectrometric data. This is a two-class classification problem with continuous input variables. This dataset is one of 5 datasets of the NIPS 2003 feature selection challenge.
4. Arrhythmia: Distinguish between the presence and absence of cardiac arrhythmia and classify it in one of the 16 groups.
5. Audiology (Original): Nominal audiology dataset from Baylor
6. Audiology (Standardized): Standardized version of the original audiology database
7. Balance Scale: Balance scale weight & distance database
8. BLOGGER: In this paper, we look for to recognize the causes of users tend
to cyber space in Kohkiloye and Boyer Ahmad Province in
9. Blood Transfusion Service Center: Data taken from the Blood Transfusion Service Center in Hsin-Chu City in Taiwan -- this is a classification problem.
10. Breast Cancer: Breast Cancer Data (Restricted Access)
11. Breast Cancer Wisconsin (Diagnostic): Diagnostic Wisconsin Breast Cancer Database
12. Breast Cancer Wisconsin (Original): Original Wisconsin Breast Cancer Database
13. Breast Cancer Wisconsin (Prognostic): Prognostic Wisconsin Breast Cancer Database
14. Breast Tissue: Dataset with electrical impedance measurements of freshly excised tissue samples from the breast.
15. Climate Model Simulation Crashes: Given Latin hypercube samples of 18 climate model input parameter values, predict climate model simulation crashes and determine the parameter value combinations that cause the failures.
16. Congressional Voting Records: 1984 United Stated Congressional Voting Records; Classify as Republican or Democrat
17. Connectionist Bench (Sonar, Mines vs. Rocks): The task is to train a network to discriminate between sonar signals bounced off a metal cylinder and those bounced off a roughly cylindrical rock.
18. Credit Approval: This data concerns credit card applications; good mix of attributes
19. Cylinder Bands: Used in decision tree induction for mitigating process delays known as "cylinder bands" in rotogravure printing
20. Daphnet Freezing of Gait: This dataset contains the annotated readings of 3 acceleration sensors at the hip and leg of Parkinson's disease patients that experience freezing of gait (FoG) during walking tasks.
21. Demospongiae: Marine sponges of the Demospongiae class classification domain.
22. Dermatology: Aim for this dataset is to determine the type of Eryhemato-Squamous Disease.
23. Echocardiogram: Data for classifying if patients will survive for at least one year after a heart attack
24. Ecoli: This data contains protein localization sites
25. Energy efficiency: This study looked into assessing the heating load and cooling load requirements of buildings (that is, energy efficiency) as a function of building parameters.
26. Fertility: 100 volunteers provide a semen sample analyzed according to the WHO 2010 criteria. Sperm concentration are related to socio-demographic data, environmental factors, health status, and life habits
27. Flags: From Collins Gem Guide to Flags, 1986
28. Glass Identification: From USA Forensic Science Service; 6 types of glass; defined in terms of their oxide content (i.e. Na, Fe, K, etc)
29. Haberman's Survival: Dataset contains cases from study conducted on the survival of patients who had undergone surgery for breast cancer
30. Hayes-Roth: Topic: human subjects study
31. Heart Disease: 4 databases: Cleveland, Hungary, Switzerland, and the VA Long Beach
32. Hepatitis: From G.Gong: CMU; Mostly Boolean or numeric-valued attribute types; Includes cost data (donated by Peter Turney)
33. Horse Colic: Well documented attributes; 368 instances with 28 attributes (continuous, discrete, and nominal); 30% missing values
34. ILPD (Indian Liver Patient Dataset): This data set contains 10 variables that are age, gender, total Bilirubin, direct Bilirubin, total proteins, albumin, A/G ratio, SGPT, SGOT and Alkphos.
35. Ionosphere: Classification of radar returns from the ionosphere
36. Iris: Famous database; from Fisher, 1936
37. ISTANBUL STOCK EXCHANGE: Data sets includes returns of Istanbul Stock Exchange with seven other international index; SP, DAX, FTSE, NIKKEI, BOVESPA, MSCE_EU, MSCI_EM from Jun 5, 2009 to Feb 22, 2011.
38. Japanese Credit Screening: Includes domain theory (generated by talking to Japanese domain experts); data in Lisp
39. Japanese Vowels: This dataset records 640 time series of 12 LPC cepstrum coefficients taken from nine male speakers.
40. Libras Movement: The data set contains 15 classes of 24 instances each. Each class references to a hand movement type in LIBRAS (Portuguese
name 'LÍngua BRAsileira de Sinais', oficial brazilian signal language).
41. Low Resolution Spectrometer: From IRAS data -- NASA Ames Research Center
42. Lymphography: This lymphography domain was obtained from the University Medical Centre, Institute of Oncology, Ljubljana, Yugoslavia. (Restricted access)
43. Mammographic Mass: Discrimination of benign and malignant mammographic masses based on BI-RADS attributes and the patient's age.
44. Mechanical Analysis: Fault diagnosis problem of electromechanical devices; also PUMPS DATA SET is newer version with domain theory and results
45. Meta-data: Meta-Data was used in order to give advice about which classification method is appropriate for a particular dataset (taken from results of Statlog project).
46. MicroMass: A dataset to explore machine learning approaches for the identification of microorganisms from mass-spectrometry data.
47. MONK's Problems: A set of three artificial domains over the same attribute space; Used to test a wide range of induction algorithms
48. Musk (Version 1): The goal is to learn to predict whether new molecules will be musks or non-musks
49. Northix: Northix is designed to be a schema matching benchmark problem for data integration of two entity relationship databases.
50. Parkinsons: Oxford Parkinson's Disease Detection Dataset
51. PEMS-SF: 15 months worth of daily data (440 daily records) that describes the occupancy rate, between 0 and 1, of different car lanes of the San Francisco bay area freeways across time.
52. Pima Indians Diabetes: From National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases; Includes cost data (donated by Peter Turney)
53. Pittsburgh Bridges: Bridges database that has original and numeric-discretized datasets
54. Primary Tumor: From Ljubljana Oncology Institute
55. Robot Execution Failures: This dataset contains force and torque measurements on a robot after failure detection. Each failure is characterized by 15 force/torque samples collected at regular time intervals
56. seeds: Measurements of geometrical properties of kernels belonging to three different varieties of wheat. A soft X-ray technique and GRAINS package were used to construct all seven, real-valued attributes.
57. ser Knowledge Modeling Data (Students' Knowledge Levels on DC Electrical Machines): The dataset is about the users' learning activities and knowledge levels on subjects of DC Electrical Machines. The dataset had been obtained from online web-courses and reported in my Ph.D. Thesis.
58. Soybean (Large): Michalski's famous soybean disease database
59. SPECT Heart: Data on cardiac Single Proton Emission Computed Tomography (SPECT) images. Each patient classified into two categories: normal and abnormal.
60. SPECTF Heart: Data on cardiac Single Proton Emission Computed Tomography (SPECT) images. Each patient classified into two categories: normal and abnormal.
61. Statlog (Australian Credit Approval): This file concerns credit card applications. This database exists elsewhere in the repository (Credit Screening Database) in a slightly different form
62. Statlog (German Credit Data): This dataset classifies people described by a set of attributes as good or bad credit risks. Comes in two formats (one all numeric). Also comes with a cost matrix
63. Statlog (Heart): This dataset is a heart disease database similar to a database already present in the repository (Heart Disease databases) but in a slightly different form
64. Statlog (Vehicle Silhouettes): 3D objects within a 2D image by application of an ensemble of shape feature extractors to the 2D silhouettes of the objects.
65. Syskill and Webert Web Page Ratings: This database contains HTML source of web pages plus the ratings of a single user on these web pages. Web pages are on four seperate subjects (Bands- recording artists; Goats; Sheep; and BioMedical)
66. Teaching Assistant Evaluation: The data consist of evaluations of teaching performance; scores are "low", "medium", or "high"
67. Tic-Tac-Toe Endgame: Binary classification task on possible configurations of tic-tac-toe game
68. University: Data in original (LISP-readable) form
69. User Knowledge Modeling: It is the real dataset about the students' knowledge status about the subject of Electrical DC Machines. The dataset had been obtained from Ph.D. Thesis.
70. Vertebral Column: Data set containing values for six biomechanical features used to classify orthopaedic patients into 3 classes (normal, disk hernia or spondilolysthesis) or 2 classes (normal or abnormal).
71. Wine: Using chemical analysis determine the origin of wines
72. Zoo: Artificial, 7 classes of animals