1. MHEALTH Dataset: The MHEALTH (Mobile Health) dataset is devised to benchmark techniques dealing with human behavior analysis based on multimodal body sensing.
2. Japanese Vowels: This dataset records 640 time series of 12 LPC cepstrum coefficients taken from nine male speakers.
3. Robot Execution Failures: This dataset contains force and torque measurements on a robot after failure detection. Each failure is characterized by 15 force/torque samples collected at regular time intervals
4. PEMS-SF: 15 months worth of daily data (440 daily records) that describes the occupancy rate, between 0 and 1, of different car lanes of the San Francisco bay area freeways across time.
5. Daphnet Freezing of Gait: This dataset contains the annotated readings of 3 acceleration sensors at the hip and leg of Parkinson's disease patients that experience freezing of gait (FoG) during walking tasks.
6. Dow Jones Index: This dataset contains weekly data for the Dow Jones Industrial Index. It has been used in computational investing research.
7. Synthetic Control Chart Time Series: This data consists of synthetically generated control charts.
8. Absenteeism at work: The database was created with records of absenteeism at work from July 2007 to July 2010 at a courier company in Brazil.
9. Gas sensor array exposed to turbulent gas mixtures: A chemical detection platform composed of 8 chemoresistive gas sensors was exposed to turbulent gas mixtures generated naturally in a wind tunnel. The acquired time series of the sensors are provided.
10. Twin gas sensor arrays: 5 replicates of an 8-MOX gas sensor array were exposed to different gas conditions (4 volatiles at 10 concentration levels each).
11. Behavior of the urban traffic of the city of Sao Paulo in Brazil: The database was created with records of behavior of the urban traffic of the city of Sao Paulo in Brazil.
12. ISTANBUL STOCK EXCHANGE: Data sets includes returns of Istanbul Stock Exchange with seven other international index; SP, DAX, FTSE, NIKKEI, BOVESPA, MSCE_EU, MSCI_EM from Jun 5, 2009 to Feb 22, 2011.