1. Trains: 2 data formats (structured, one-instance-per-line)
2. StoneFlakes: Stone flakes are waste products of the stone tool production in
the prehistoric era. The variables are means of geometric and
stylistic features of the flakes contained in different inventories.
3. Soybean (Small): Michalski's famous soybean disease database
4. Shuttle Landing Control: Tiny database; all nominal values
5. Post-Operative Patient: Dataset of patient features
6. Lung Cancer: Lung cancer data; no attribute definitions
7. Lenses: Database for fitting contact lenses
8. Gas sensor array under flow modulation: The data set contains 58 time series acquired from 16 chemical sensors under gas flow modulation conditions. The sensors were exposed to different gaseous binary mixtures of acetone and ethanol.
9. Balloons: Data previously used in cognitive psychology experiment; 4 data sets represent different conditions of an experiment