1. Annealing: Steel annealing data
2. Audiology (Standardized): Standardized version of the original audiology database
3. Breast Cancer Wisconsin (Original): Original Wisconsin Breast Cancer Database
4. Breast Cancer Wisconsin (Diagnostic): Diagnostic Wisconsin Breast Cancer Database
5. Pittsburgh Bridges: Bridges database that has original and numeric-discretized datasets
6. Thoracic Surgery Data: The data is dedicated to classification problem related to the post-operative life expectancy in the lung cancer patients: class 1 - death within one year after surgery, class 2 - survival.
7. Credit Approval: This data concerns credit card applications; good mix of attributes
8. Cylinder Bands: Used in decision tree induction for mitigating process delays known as "cylinder bands" in rotogravure printing
9. Leaf: This dataset consists in a collection of shape and texture features extracted from digital images of leaf specimens originating from a total of 40 different plant species.
10. Dermatology: Aim for this dataset is to determine the type of Eryhemato-Squamous Disease.
11. Echocardiogram: Data for classifying if patients will survive for at least one year after a heart attack
12. Flags: From Collins Gem Guide to Flags, 1986
13. Glass Identification: From USA Forensic Science Service; 6 types of glass; defined in terms of their oxide content (i.e. Na, Fe, K, etc)
14. Heart Disease: 4 databases: Cleveland, Hungary, Switzerland, and the VA Long Beach
15. Hepatitis: From G.Gong: CMU; Mostly Boolean or numeric-valued attribute types; Includes cost data (donated by Peter Turney)
16. Horse Colic: Well documented attributes; 368 instances with 28 attributes (continuous, discrete, and nominal); 30% missing values
17. Ionosphere: Classification of radar returns from the ionosphere
18. Lymphography: This lymphography domain was obtained from the University Medical Centre, Institute of Oncology, Ljubljana, Yugoslavia. (Restricted access)
19. MHEALTH Dataset: The MHEALTH (Mobile Health) dataset is devised to benchmark techniques dealing with human behavior analysis based on multimodal body sensing.
20. Meta-data: Meta-Data was used in order to give advice about which classification method is appropriate for a particular dataset (taken from results of Statlog project).
21. Primary Tumor: From Ljubljana Oncology Institute
22. Soybean (Large): Michalski's famous soybean disease database
23. SPECT Heart: Data on cardiac Single Proton Emission Computed Tomography (SPECT) images. Each patient classified into two categories: normal and abnormal.
24. SPECTF Heart: Data on cardiac Single Proton Emission Computed Tomography (SPECT) images. Each patient classified into two categories: normal and abnormal.
25. University: Data in original (LISP-readable) form
26. Congressional Voting Records: 1984 United Stated Congressional Voting Records; Classify as Republican or Democrat
27. Wine: Using chemical analysis determine the origin of wines
28. Zoo: Artificial, 7 classes of animals
29. Japanese Vowels: This dataset records 640 time series of 12 LPC cepstrum coefficients taken from nine male speakers.
30. Robot Execution Failures: This dataset contains force and torque measurements on a robot after failure detection. Each failure is characterized by 15 force/torque samples collected at regular time intervals
31. Statlog (Australian Credit Approval): This file concerns credit card applications. This database exists elsewhere in the repository (Credit Screening Database) in a slightly different form
32. Statlog (German Credit Data): This dataset classifies people described by a set of attributes as good or bad credit risks. Comes in two formats (one all numeric). Also comes with a cost matrix
33. Statlog (Heart): This dataset is a heart disease database similar to a database already present in the repository (Heart Disease databases) but in a slightly different form
34. Statlog (Vehicle Silhouettes): 3D objects within a 2D image by application of an ensemble of shape feature extractors to the 2D silhouettes of the objects.
35. Connectionist Bench (Sonar, Mines vs. Rocks): The task is to train a network to discriminate between sonar signals bounced off a metal cylinder and those bounced off a roughly cylindrical rock.
36. Parkinsons: Oxford Parkinson's Disease Detection Dataset
37. Breast Tissue: Dataset with electrical impedance measurements of freshly excised tissue samples from the breast.
38. ILPD (Indian Liver Patient Dataset): This data set contains 10 variables that are age, gender, total Bilirubin, direct Bilirubin, total proteins, albumin, A/G ratio, SGPT, SGOT and Alkphos.
39. Climate Model Simulation Crashes: Given Latin hypercube samples of 18 climate model input parameter values, predict climate model simulation crashes and determine the parameter value combinations that cause the failures.
40. Libras Movement: The data set contains 15 classes of 24 instances each. Each class references to a hand movement type in LIBRAS (Portuguese
name 'LÍngua BRAsileira de Sinais', oficial brazilian signal language).
41. Breast Cancer Wisconsin (Prognostic): Prognostic Wisconsin Breast Cancer Database
42. Student Performance: Predict student performance in secondary education (high school).
43. Fertility: 100 volunteers provide a semen sample analyzed according to the WHO 2010 criteria. Sperm concentration are related to socio-demographic data, environmental factors, health status, and life habits
44. Tennis Major Tournament Match Statistics: This is a collection of 8 files containing the match statistics for both women and men at the four major tennis tournaments of the year 2013. Each file has 42 columns and a minimum of 76 rows.