1. Balloons: Data previously used in cognitive psychology experiment; 4 data sets represent different conditions of an experiment
2. StoneFlakes: Stone flakes are waste products of the stone tool production in
the prehistoric era. The variables are means of geometric and
stylistic features of the flakes contained in different inventories.
3. Lenses: Database for fitting contact lenses
4. Post-Operative Patient: Dataset of patient features
5. Shuttle Landing Control: Tiny database; all nominal values