1. Arrhythmia: Distinguish between the presence and absence of cardiac arrhythmia and classify it in one of the 16 groups.
2. Audiology (Original): Nominal audiology dataset from Baylor
3. Audiology (Standardized): Standardized version of the original audiology database
4. Breast Cancer: Breast Cancer Data (Restricted Access)
5. Breast Cancer Wisconsin (Original): Original Wisconsin Breast Cancer Database
6. Breast Cancer Wisconsin (Prognostic): Prognostic Wisconsin Breast Cancer Database
7. Breast Cancer Wisconsin (Diagnostic): Diagnostic Wisconsin Breast Cancer Database
8. Dermatology: Aim for this dataset is to determine the type of Eryhemato-Squamous Disease.
9. Echocardiogram: Data for classifying if patients will survive for at least one year after a heart attack
10. Ecoli: This data contains protein localization sites
11. Haberman's Survival: Dataset contains cases from study conducted on the survival of patients who had undergone surgery for breast cancer
12. Heart Disease: 4 databases: Cleveland, Hungary, Switzerland, and the VA Long Beach
13. Hepatitis: From G.Gong: CMU; Mostly Boolean or numeric-valued attribute types; Includes cost data (donated by Peter Turney)
14. Horse Colic: Well documented attributes; 368 instances with 28 attributes (continuous, discrete, and nominal); 30% missing values
15. Iris: Famous database; from Fisher, 1936
16. Lymphography: This lymphography domain was obtained from the University Medical Centre, Institute of Oncology, Ljubljana, Yugoslavia. (Restricted access)
17. Pima Indians Diabetes: From National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases; Includes cost data (donated by Peter Turney)
18. Primary Tumor: From Ljubljana Oncology Institute
19. Soybean (Large): Michalski's famous soybean disease database
20. SPECT Heart: Data on cardiac Single Proton Emission Computed Tomography (SPECT) images. Each patient classified into two categories: normal and abnormal.
21. SPECTF Heart: Data on cardiac Single Proton Emission Computed Tomography (SPECT) images. Each patient classified into two categories: normal and abnormal.
22. Zoo: Artificial, 7 classes of animals
23. Statlog (Heart): This dataset is a heart disease database similar to a database already present in the repository (Heart Disease databases) but in a slightly different form
24. Mammographic Mass: Discrimination of benign and malignant mammographic masses based on BI-RADS attributes and the patient's age.
25. Arcene: ARCENE's task is to distinguish cancer versus normal patterns from mass-spectrometric data. This is a two-class classification problem with continuous input variables. This dataset is one of 5 datasets of the NIPS 2003 feature selection challenge.
26. Parkinsons: Oxford Parkinson's Disease Detection Dataset
27. Acute Inflammations: The data was created by a medical expert as a data set to test the expert system,
which will perform the presumptive diagnosis of two diseases of the urinary system.
28. Demospongiae: Marine sponges of the Demospongiae class classification domain.
29. Breast Tissue: Dataset with electrical impedance measurements of freshly excised tissue samples from the breast.
30. ILPD (Indian Liver Patient Dataset): This data set contains 10 variables that are age, gender, total Bilirubin, direct Bilirubin, total proteins, albumin, A/G ratio, SGPT, SGOT and Alkphos.
31. seeds: Measurements of geometrical properties of kernels belonging to three different varieties of wheat. A soft X-ray technique and GRAINS package were used to construct all seven, real-valued attributes.
32. Fertility: 100 volunteers provide a semen sample analyzed according to the WHO 2010 criteria. Sperm concentration are related to socio-demographic data, environmental factors, health status, and life habits
33. Daphnet Freezing of Gait: This dataset contains the annotated readings of 3 acceleration sensors at the hip and leg of Parkinson's disease patients that experience freezing of gait (FoG) during walking tasks.
34. Molecular Biology (Protein Secondary Structure): From CMU connectionist bench repository; Classifies secondary structure of certain globular proteins
35. Molecular Biology (Promoter Gene Sequences): E. Coli promoter gene sequences (DNA) with partial domain theory