1. Audiology (Standardized): Standardized version of the original audiology database
2. Breast Cancer Wisconsin (Original): Original Wisconsin Breast Cancer Database
3. Breast Cancer Wisconsin (Diagnostic): Diagnostic Wisconsin Breast Cancer Database
4. Dermatology: Aim for this dataset is to determine the type of Eryhemato-Squamous Disease.
5. Echocardiogram: Data for classifying if patients will survive for at least one year after a heart attack
6. Heart Disease: 4 databases: Cleveland, Hungary, Switzerland, and the VA Long Beach
7. Hepatitis: From G.Gong: CMU; Mostly Boolean or numeric-valued attribute types; Includes cost data (donated by Peter Turney)
8. Horse Colic: Well documented attributes; 368 instances with 28 attributes (continuous, discrete, and nominal); 30% missing values
9. Lymphography: This lymphography domain was obtained from the University Medical Centre, Institute of Oncology, Ljubljana, Yugoslavia. (Restricted access)
10. Primary Tumor: From Ljubljana Oncology Institute
11. Soybean (Large): Michalski's famous soybean disease database
12. SPECT Heart: Data on cardiac Single Proton Emission Computed Tomography (SPECT) images. Each patient classified into two categories: normal and abnormal.
13. SPECTF Heart: Data on cardiac Single Proton Emission Computed Tomography (SPECT) images. Each patient classified into two categories: normal and abnormal.
14. Zoo: Artificial, 7 classes of animals
15. Statlog (Heart): This dataset is a heart disease database similar to a database already present in the repository (Heart Disease databases) but in a slightly different form
16. Parkinsons: Oxford Parkinson's Disease Detection Dataset
17. Breast Tissue: Dataset with electrical impedance measurements of freshly excised tissue samples from the breast.
18. ILPD (Indian Liver Patient Dataset): This data set contains 10 variables that are age, gender, total Bilirubin, direct Bilirubin, total proteins, albumin, A/G ratio, SGPT, SGOT and Alkphos.
19. Breast Cancer Wisconsin (Prognostic): Prognostic Wisconsin Breast Cancer Database
20. Fertility: 100 volunteers provide a semen sample analyzed according to the WHO 2010 criteria. Sperm concentration are related to socio-demographic data, environmental factors, health status, and life habits