1. Audiology (Standardized): Standardized version of the original audiology database
2. Breast Cancer Wisconsin (Original): Original Wisconsin Breast Cancer Database
3. Breast Cancer Wisconsin (Diagnostic): Diagnostic Wisconsin Breast Cancer Database
4. Thoracic Surgery Data: The data is dedicated to classification problem related to the post-operative life expectancy in the lung cancer patients: class 1 - death within one year after surgery, class 2 - survival.
5. Dermatology: Aim for this dataset is to determine the type of Eryhemato-Squamous Disease.
6. Echocardiogram: Data for classifying if patients will survive for at least one year after a heart attack
7. Heart Disease: 4 databases: Cleveland, Hungary, Switzerland, and the VA Long Beach
8. Hepatitis: From G.Gong: CMU; Mostly Boolean or numeric-valued attribute types; Includes cost data (donated by Peter Turney)
9. Horse Colic: Well documented attributes; 368 instances with 28 attributes (continuous, discrete, and nominal); 30% missing values
10. Lymphography: This lymphography domain was obtained from the University Medical Centre, Institute of Oncology, Ljubljana, Yugoslavia. (Restricted access)
11. Primary Tumor: From Ljubljana Oncology Institute
12. Soybean (Large): Michalski's famous soybean disease database
13. SPECT Heart: Data on cardiac Single Proton Emission Computed Tomography (SPECT) images. Each patient classified into two categories: normal and abnormal.
14. SPECTF Heart: Data on cardiac Single Proton Emission Computed Tomography (SPECT) images. Each patient classified into two categories: normal and abnormal.
15. Zoo: Artificial, 7 classes of animals
16. Statlog (Heart): This dataset is a heart disease database similar to a database already present in the repository (Heart Disease databases) but in a slightly different form
17. Parkinsons: Oxford Parkinson's Disease Detection Dataset
18. Breast Tissue: Dataset with electrical impedance measurements of freshly excised tissue samples from the breast.
19. ILPD (Indian Liver Patient Dataset): This data set contains 10 variables that are age, gender, total Bilirubin, direct Bilirubin, total proteins, albumin, A/G ratio, SGPT, SGOT and Alkphos.
20. Breast Cancer Wisconsin (Prognostic): Prognostic Wisconsin Breast Cancer Database
21. Fertility: 100 volunteers provide a semen sample analyzed according to the WHO 2010 criteria. Sperm concentration are related to socio-demographic data, environmental factors, health status, and life habits