1. Badges: Badges labeled with a "+" or "-" as a function of a person's name
2. BuddyMove Dataset: User interest information extracted from user reviews published in holidayiq.com about various types of point of interests in South India
3. Legal Case Reports: A textual corpus of 4000 legal cases for automatic summarization and citation analysis. For each document we collect catchphrases, citations sentences, citation catchphrases and citation classes.
4. Reuters-21578 Text Categorization Collection: This is a collection of documents that appeared on Reuters newswire in 1987. The documents were assembled and indexed with categories.
5. Sentence Classification: Contains sentences from the abstract and introduction of 30 articles annotated with a modified Argumentative Zones annotation scheme. These articles come from biology, machine learning and psychology.
6. Sentiment Labelled Sentences: The dataset contains sentences labelled with positive or negative sentiment.
7. University of Tehran Question Dataset 2016 (UTQD.2016): Persian questions gathered from a jeopardy game broadcasted on Iranian national television.