1. Student Performance: Predict student performance in secondary education (high school).
2. Sports articles for objectivity analysis: 1000 sports articles were labeled using Amazon Mechanical Turk as objective or subjective. The raw texts, extracted features, and the URLs from which the articles were retrieved are provided.
3. Nursery: Nursery Database was derived from a hierarchical decision model originally developed to rank applications for nursery schools.
4. Multimodal Damage Identification for Humanitarian Computing: 5879 captioned images (image and text) from social media related to damage during natural disasters/wars, and belong to 6 classes: Fires, Floods, Natural landscape, Infrastructural, Human, Non-damage.
5. Hayes-Roth: Topic: human subjects study
6. Drug consumption (quantified): Classify type of drug consumer by personality data
7. Congressional Voting Records: 1984 United Stated Congressional Voting Records; Classify as Republican or Democrat
8. Census-Income (KDD): This data set contains weighted census data extracted from the 1994 and 1995 current population surveys conducted by the U.S. Census Bureau.
9. Census Income: Predict whether income exceeds $50K/yr based on census data. Also known as "Adult" dataset.
10. Balloons: Data previously used in cognitive psychology experiment; 4 data sets represent different conditions of an experiment
11. Balance Scale: Balance scale weight & distance database
12. Adult: Predict whether income exceeds $50K/yr based on census data. Also known as "Census Income" dataset.