1. Nursery: Nursery Database was derived from a hierarchical decision model originally developed to rank applications for nursery schools.
2. Car Evaluation: Derived from simple hierarchical decision model, this database may be useful for testing constructive induction and structure discovery methods.
3. Tic-Tac-Toe Endgame: Binary classification task on possible configurations of tic-tac-toe game
4. Balance Scale: Balance scale weight & distance database
5. MONK's Problems: A set of three artificial domains over the same attribute space; Used to test a wide range of induction algorithms
6. Syskill and Webert Web Page Ratings: This database contains HTML source of web pages plus the ratings of a single user on these web pages. Web pages are on four seperate subjects (Bands- recording artists; Goats; Sheep; and BioMedical)
7. Breast Cancer: Breast Cancer Data (Restricted Access)
8. Hayes-Roth: Topic: human subjects study
9. Lenses: Database for fitting contact lenses
10. Balloons: Data previously used in cognitive psychology experiment; 4 data sets represent different conditions of an experiment
11. Shuttle Landing Control: Tiny database; all nominal values
12. LED Display Domain: From Classification and Regression Trees book; We provide here 2 C programs for generating sample databases