1. Thyroid Disease: 10 separate databases from Garavan Institute
2. Poker Hand: Purpose is to predict poker hands
3. KDD Cup 1999 Data: This is the data set used for The Third International Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining Tools Competition, which was held in conjunction with KDD-99
4. Internet Advertisements: This dataset represents a set of possible advertisements on Internet pages.
5. Covertype: Forest CoverType dataset
6. Contraceptive Method Choice: Dataset is a subset of the 1987 National Indonesia Contraceptive Prevalence Survey.
7. Chess (King-Rook vs. King): Chess Endgame Database for White King and Rook against Black King (KRK).
8. Census-Income (KDD): This data set contains weighted census data extracted from the 1994 and 1995 current population surveys conducted by the U.S. Census Bureau.
9. Census Income: Predict whether income exceeds $50K/yr based on census data. Also known as "Adult" dataset.
10. Australian Sign Language signs: This data consists of sample of Auslan (Australian Sign Language) signs. Examples of 95 signs were collected from five signers with a total of 6650 sign samples.
11. Artificial Characters: Dataset artificially generated by using first order theory which describes structure of ten capital letters of English alphabet
12. Adult: Predict whether income exceeds $50K/yr based on census data. Also known as "Census Income" dataset.
13. Abalone: Predict the age of abalone from physical measurements