1. Abalone: Predict the age of abalone from physical measurements
2. Artificial Characters: Dataset artificially generated by using first order theory which describes structure of ten capital letters of English alphabet
3. Chess (King-Rook vs. King): Chess Endgame Database for White King and Rook against Black King (KRK).
4. Contraceptive Method Choice: Dataset is a subset of the 1987 National Indonesia Contraceptive Prevalence Survey.
5. Mechanical Analysis: Fault diagnosis problem of electromechanical devices; also PUMPS DATA SET is newer version with domain theory and results
6. Post-Operative Patient: Dataset of patient features
7. Teaching Assistant Evaluation: The data consist of evaluations of teaching performance; scores are "low", "medium", or "high"
8. Acute Inflammations: The data was created by a medical expert as a data set to test the expert system,
which will perform the presumptive diagnosis of two diseases of the urinary system.