1. MHEALTH Dataset: The MHEALTH (Mobile Health) dataset is devised to benchmark techniques dealing with human behavior analysis based on multimodal body sensing.
2. Leaf: This dataset consists in a collection of shape and texture features extracted from digital images of leaf specimens originating from a total of 40 different plant species.
3. Spambase: Classifying Email as Spam or Non-Spam
4. Wall-Following Robot Navigation Data: The data were collected as the SCITOS G5 robot navigates through the room following the wall in a clockwise direction, for 4 rounds, using 24 ultrasound sensors arranged circularly around its 'waist'.
5. Page Blocks Classification: The problem consists of classifying all the blocks of the page layout of a document that has been detected by a segmentation process.
6. Optical Recognition of Handwritten Digits: Two versions of this database available; see folder
7. First-order theorem proving: Given a theorem, predict which of five heuristics will give the fastest proof when used by a first-order prover. A sixth prediction declines to attempt a proof, should the theorem be too difficult.
8. Pen-Based Recognition of Handwritten Digits: Digit database of 250 samples from 44 writers
9. Letter Recognition: Database of character image features; try to identify the letter
10. Grammatical Facial Expressions: This dataset supports the development of models that make possible to interpret Grammatical Facial Expressions from Brazilian Sign Language (Libras).
11. Buzz in social media : This data-set contains examples of buzz events from two different social networks: Twitter, and Tom's Hardware, a forum network focusing on new technology with more conservative dynamics.
12. microblogPCU: MicroblogPCU data is crawled from sina weibo microblog[http://weibo.com/]. This data can be used to study machine learning methods as well as do some social network research.
13. PAMAP2 Physical Activity Monitoring: The PAMAP2 Physical Activity Monitoring dataset contains data of 18 different physical activities, performed by 9 subjects wearing 3 inertial measurement units and a heart rate monitor.
14. Gas sensor array under dynamic gas mixtures: The data set contains the recordings of 16 chemical sensors exposed to two dynamic gas mixtures at varying concentrations. For each mixture, signals were acquired continuously during 12 hours.