1. Breast Cancer Wisconsin (Diagnostic): Diagnostic Wisconsin Breast Cancer Database
2. Breast Cancer Wisconsin (Original): Original Wisconsin Breast Cancer Database
3. Breast Cancer Wisconsin (Prognostic): Prognostic Wisconsin Breast Cancer Database
4. Breast Tissue: Dataset with electrical impedance measurements of freshly excised tissue samples from the breast.
5. Cardiotocography: The dataset consists of measurements of fetal heart rate (FHR) and uterine contraction (UC) features on cardiotocograms classified by expert obstetricians.
6. Fertility: 100 volunteers provide a semen sample analyzed according to the WHO 2010 criteria. Sperm concentration are related to socio-demographic data, environmental factors, health status, and life habits
7. ILPD (Indian Liver Patient Dataset): This data set contains 10 variables that are age, gender, total Bilirubin, direct Bilirubin, total proteins, albumin, A/G ratio, SGPT, SGOT and Alkphos.
8. KEGG Metabolic Reaction Network (Undirected): KEGG Metabolic pathways modeled as un-directed reaction network. Variety of graphical features presented.
9. KEGG Metabolic Relation Network (Directed): KEGG Metabolic pathways modeled as directed relation network. Variety of graphical features presented.
10. Lung Cancer: Lung cancer data; no attribute definitions
11. Parkinsons: Oxford Parkinson's Disease Detection Dataset
12. Quadruped Mammals: The file animals.c is a data generator of structured instances representing quadruped animals
13. SPECTF Heart: Data on cardiac Single Proton Emission Computed Tomography (SPECT) images. Each patient classified into two categories: normal and abnormal.