1. Breast Cancer Wisconsin (Original): Original Wisconsin Breast Cancer Database
2. SPECTF Heart: Data on cardiac Single Proton Emission Computed Tomography (SPECT) images. Each patient classified into two categories: normal and abnormal.
3. ILPD (Indian Liver Patient Dataset): This data set contains 10 variables that are age, gender, total Bilirubin, direct Bilirubin, total proteins, albumin, A/G ratio, SGPT, SGOT and Alkphos.
4. Breast Cancer Wisconsin (Prognostic): Prognostic Wisconsin Breast Cancer Database
5. Breast Cancer Wisconsin (Diagnostic): Diagnostic Wisconsin Breast Cancer Database
6. Parkinsons: Oxford Parkinson's Disease Detection Dataset
7. Breast Tissue: Dataset with electrical impedance measurements of freshly excised tissue samples from the breast.
8. Fertility: 100 volunteers provide a semen sample analyzed according to the WHO 2010 criteria. Sperm concentration are related to socio-demographic data, environmental factors, health status, and life habits