1. Breast Cancer Wisconsin (Original): Original Wisconsin Breast Cancer Database
2. Breast Cancer Wisconsin (Diagnostic): Diagnostic Wisconsin Breast Cancer Database
3. Thoracic Surgery Data: The data is dedicated to classification problem related to the post-operative life expectancy in the lung cancer patients: class 1 - death within one year after surgery, class 2 - survival.
4. SPECTF Heart: Data on cardiac Single Proton Emission Computed Tomography (SPECT) images. Each patient classified into two categories: normal and abnormal.
5. Cervical cancer (Risk Factors): This dataset focuses on the prediction of indicators/diagnosis of cervical cancer. The features cover demographic information, habits, and historic medical records.
6. Quality Assessment of Digital Colposcopies: This dataset explores the subjective quality assessment of digital colposcopies.
7. Autistic Spectrum Disorder Screening Data for Children : Children screening data for autism suitable for classification and predictive tasks
8. Autistic Spectrum Disorder Screening Data for Adolescent : Autistic Spectrum Disorder Screening Data for Adolescent. This dataset is related to classification and predictive tasks.
9. HCC Survival: Hepatocellular Carcinoma dataset (HCC dataset) was collected at a University Hospital in Portugal. It contains real clinical data of 165 patients diagnosed with HCC.
10. Parkinsons: Oxford Parkinson's Disease Detection Dataset
11. Breast Tissue: Dataset with electrical impedance measurements of freshly excised tissue samples from the breast.
12. ILPD (Indian Liver Patient Dataset): This data set contains 10 variables that are age, gender, total Bilirubin, direct Bilirubin, total proteins, albumin, A/G ratio, SGPT, SGOT and Alkphos.
13. Breast Cancer Wisconsin (Prognostic): Prognostic Wisconsin Breast Cancer Database
14. Early biomarkers of Parkinson’s disease based on natural connected speech: Predict a pattern of neurodegeneration in the dataset of speech features obtained from patients with early untreated Parkinson’s disease and patients at high risk developing Parkinson’s disease.
15. Fertility: 100 volunteers provide a semen sample analyzed according to the WHO 2010 criteria. Sperm concentration are related to socio-demographic data, environmental factors, health status, and life habits