1. Chess (Domain Theories): 6 different domain theories for generating legal moves of chess
2. Document Understanding: Five concepts, expressed as predicates, to be learned
3. EBL Domain Theories: Assorted small-scale domain theories
4. Logic Theorist: All code for Logic Theorist
5. Moral Reasoner: Horn-clause model that qualitatively simulates moral reasoning; Theory includes negated literals
6. Othello Domain Theory: Used in research to generate features for an inductive learning system
7. Prodigy: Assorted domains like blocksworld, eightpuzzle, and schedworld.
8. Qualitative Structure Activity Relationships: Two sets of datasets are given: pyrimidines and triazines
9. Statlog Project: Various Databases: Vehicle silhouttes, Landsat Sattelite, Shuttle, Australian Credit Approval, Heart Disease, Image Segmentation, German Credit
10. Student Loan Relational: Student Loan Relational Domain
11. Undocumented: Various datasets without documentation (feel free to explore!)
12. Twenty Newsgroups: This data set consists of 20000 messages taken from 20 newsgroups.
13. E. Coli Genes: Data giving characteristics of each ORF (potential gene) in the E. coli genome. Sequence, homology (similarity to other genes) and structural information, and function (if known) are provided.
14. M. Tuberculosis Genes: Data giving characteristics of each ORF (potential gene) in the M. tuberculosis bacterium. Sequence, homology (similarity to other genes) and structural information, and function (if known) are provided
15. Movie: This data set contains a list of over 10000 films including many older, odd, and cult films. There is information on actors, casts, directors, producers, studios, etc.
16. NSF Research Award Abstracts 1990-2003: This data set consists of (a) 129,000 abstracts describing NSF awards for basic research, (b) bag-of-word data files extracted from the abstracts, (c) a list of words used for indexing the bag-of-word
17. Pseudo Periodic Synthetic Time Series: This data set is designed for testing indexing schemes in time series databases. The data appears highly periodic, but never exactly repeats itself.
18. UNIX User Data: This file contains 9 sets of sanitized user data drawn from the command histories of 8 UNIX computer users at Purdue over the course of up to 2 years.
19. Economic Sanctions: Domain Theory on Economic Sanctions; Undocumented
20. Protein Data: Undocumented
21. UbiqLog (smartphone lifelogging): UbiqLog is the smartphone lifelogging tool that runs on the smartphone of 35 users for about 2 months.
22. Eco-hotel: This dataset includes Online Textual Reviews from both online (e.g., TripAdvisor) and offline (e.g., Guests' book) sources from the Areias do Seixo Eco-Resort.
23. Opinosis Opinion ⁄ Review: This dataset contains sentences extracted from user reviews on a given topic. Example topics are “performance of Toyota Camry” and “sound quality of ipod nano”.
24. OpinRank Review Dataset: This data set contains user reviews of cars and and hotels collected from Tripadvisor (~259,000
reviews) and Edmunds (~42,230 reviews).
25. Restaurant & consumer data: The dataset was obtained from a recommender system prototype. The task was to generate a top-n list of restaurants according to the consumer preferences.
26. Anonymous Microsoft Web Data: Log of anonymous users of www.microsoft.com; predict areas of the web site a user visited based on data on other areas the user visited.
27. Kinship: Relational dataset
28. Entree Chicago Recommendation Data: This data contains a record of user interactions with the Entree Chicago restaurant recommendation system.
29. MSNBC.com Anonymous Web Data: This data describes the page visits of users who visited msnbc.com on September 28, 1999. Visits are recorded at the level of URL category (see description) and are recorded in time order.
30. Connectionist Bench (Nettalk Corpus): The file "nettalk.data" contains a list of 20,008 English words, along with a phonetic transcription for each word. The task is to train a network to produce the proper phonemes
31. PANDOR: PANDOR is a novel and publicly available dataset for online recommendation provided by Purch (http://www.purch.com/).
32. Bach Chorales: Time-series data based on chorales; challenge is to learn generative grammar; data in Lisp
33. Diabetes: This diabetes dataset is from AIM '94
34. Internet Usage Data: This data contains general demographic information on internet users in 1997.
35. IPUMS Census Database: This data set contains unweighted PUMS census data from the Los Angeles and Long Beach areas for the years 1970, 1980, and 1990.
36. CalIt2 Building People Counts: This data comes from the main door of the CalIt2 building at UCI.
37. Dodgers Loop Sensor: Loop sensor data was collected for the Glendale on ramp for the 101 North freeway in Los Angeles
38. Labor Relations: From Collective Bargaining Review
39. Liver Disorders: BUPA Medical Research Ltd. database donated by Richard S. Forsyth
40. Mobile Robots: Learning concepts from sensor data of a mobile robot; set of data sets
41. EEG Database: This data arises from a large study to examine EEG correlates of genetic predisposition to alcoholism. It contains measurements from 64 electrodes placed on the scalp sampled at 256 Hz
42. Coil 1999 Competition Data: This data set is from the 1999 Computational Intelligence and Learning (COIL) competition. The data contains measurements of river chemical concentrations and algae densities.
43. Pioneer-1 Mobile Robot Data: This dataset contains time series sensor readings of the Pioneer-1 mobile robot. The data is broken into "experiences" in which the robot takes action for some period of time and experiences a control
44. SIFT10M: In SIFT10M, each data point is a SIFT feature which is extracted from Caltech-256 by the open source VLFeat library. The corresponding patches of the SIFT features are provided.
45. KASANDR: KASANDR is a novel, publicly available collection for recommendation systems that records the behavior of customers of the European leader in e-Commerce advertising, Kelkoo.
46. Abscisic Acid Signaling Network: The objective is to determine the set of boolean rules that describe the interactions of the nodes within this plant signaling network. The dataset includes 300 separate boolean pseudodynamic simulations using an asynchronous update scheme.
47. QtyT40I10D100K: Since there is no numerical sequential data stream available in standard data sets, this data set is generated from the original T40I10D100K data set
48. Predict keywords activities in a online social media: The data from Twitter was collected during 360 consecutive days. It was done by querying 1497 English keywords sampled from Wikipedia. This dataset is proposed in a Learning to rank setting.
49. El Nino: The data set contains oceanographic and surface meteorological readings taken from a series of buoys positioned throughout the equatorial Pacific.
50. EMG dataset in Lower Limb: 3 different exercises: sitting, standing and walking in the muscles: biceps femoris, vastus medialis, rectus femoris and semitendinosus addition to goniometry in the exercises.
51. DGP2 - The Second Data Generation Program: Generates application domains based on specific parameters, number of features, and proportion of positive to negative examples
52. Function Finding: Cases collected mostly from investigations in physical science; intention is to evaluate function-finding algorithms
53. ICU: Data set prepared for the use of participants for the 1994 AAAI Spring Symposium on Artificial Intelligence in Medicine.
54. Corel Image Features: This dataset contains image features extracted from a Corel image collection. Four sets of features are available based on the color histogram, color histogram layout, color moments, and co-occurence
55. Cloud: Little Documentation