1. Liver Disorders: BUPA Medical Research Ltd. database donated by Richard S. Forsyth
2. Connectionist Bench (Nettalk Corpus): The file "nettalk.data" contains a list of 20,008 English words, along with a phonetic transcription for each word. The task is to train a network to produce the proper phonemes
3. EEG Database: This data arises from a large study to examine EEG correlates of genetic predisposition to alcoholism. It contains measurements from 64 electrodes placed on the scalp sampled at 256 Hz
4. CalIt2 Building People Counts: This data comes from the main door of the CalIt2 building at UCI.
5. Dodgers Loop Sensor: Loop sensor data was collected for the Glendale on ramp for the 101 North freeway in Los Angeles
6. QtyT40I10D100K: Since there is no numerical sequential data stream available in standard data sets, this data set is generated from the original T40I10D100K data set
7. Bach Chorales: Time-series data based on chorales; challenge is to learn generative grammar; data in Lisp