1. EBL Domain Theories: Assorted small-scale domain theories
2. Logic Theorist: All code for Logic Theorist
3. Mobile Robots: Learning concepts from sensor data of a mobile robot; set of data sets
4. Moral Reasoner: Horn-clause model that qualitatively simulates moral reasoning; Theory includes negated literals
5. UbiqLog (smartphone lifelogging): UbiqLog is the smartphone lifelogging tool that runs on the smartphone of 35 users for about 2 months.
6. MSNBC.com Anonymous Web Data: This data describes the page visits of users who visited msnbc.com on September 28, 1999. Visits are recorded at the level of URL category (see description) and are recorded in time order.
7. Pioneer-1 Mobile Robot Data: This dataset contains time series sensor readings of the Pioneer-1 mobile robot. The data is broken into "experiences" in which the robot takes action for some period of time and experiences a control
8. UNIX User Data: This file contains 9 sets of sanitized user data drawn from the command histories of 8 UNIX computer users at Purdue over the course of up to 2 years.
9. Opinosis Opinion ⁄ Review: This dataset contains sentences extracted from user reviews on a given topic. Example topics are “performance of Toyota Camry” and “sound quality of ipod nano”.
10. OpinRank Review Dataset: This data set contains user reviews of cars and and hotels collected from Tripadvisor (~259,000
reviews) and Edmunds (~42,230 reviews).
11. EMG dataset in Lower Limb: 3 different exercises: sitting, standing and walking in the muscles: biceps femoris, vastus medialis, rectus femoris and semitendinosus addition to goniometry in the exercises.
12. Predict keywords activities in a online social media: The data from Twitter was collected during 360 consecutive days. It was done by querying 1497 English keywords sampled from Wikipedia. This dataset is proposed in a Learning to rank setting.
13. Restaurant & consumer data: The dataset was obtained from a recommender system prototype. The task was to generate a top-n list of restaurants according to the consumer preferences.
14. Internet Usage Data: This data contains general demographic information on internet users in 1997.
15. SIFT10M: In SIFT10M, each data point is a SIFT feature which is extracted from Caltech-256 by the open source VLFeat library. The corresponding patches of the SIFT features are provided.
16. Anonymous Microsoft Web Data: Log of anonymous users of www.microsoft.com; predict areas of the web site a user visited based on data on other areas the user visited.