1. Qualitative Structure Activity Relationships: Two sets of datasets are given: pyrimidines and triazines
2. Coil 1999 Competition Data: This data set is from the 1999 Computational Intelligence and Learning (COIL) competition. The data contains measurements of river chemical concentrations and algae densities.
3. El Nino: The data set contains oceanographic and surface meteorological readings taken from a series of buoys positioned throughout the equatorial Pacific.
4. Function Finding: Cases collected mostly from investigations in physical science; intention is to evaluate function-finding algorithms
5. Cloud: Little Documentation