1. Dodgers Loop Sensor: Loop sensor data was collected for the Glendale on ramp for the 101 North freeway in Los Angeles
2. EEG Database: This data arises from a large study to examine EEG correlates of genetic predisposition to alcoholism. It contains measurements from 64 electrodes placed on the scalp sampled at 256 Hz
3. CalIt2 Building People Counts: This data comes from the main door of the CalIt2 building at UCI.
4. Bach Chorales: Time-series data based on chorales; challenge is to learn generative grammar; data in Lisp
5. Liver Disorders: BUPA Medical Research Ltd. database donated by Richard S. Forsyth