1. 3D Road Network (North Jutland, Denmark): 3D road network with highly accurate elevation information (+-20cm) from Denmark used in eco-routing and fuel/Co2-estimation routing algorithms.
2. Individual household electric power consumption: Measurements of electric power consumption in one household with a one-minute sampling rate over a period of almost 4 years. Different electrical quantities and some sub-metering values are available.
3. Auto MPG: Revised from CMU StatLib library, data concerns city-cycle fuel consumption
4. Computer Hardware: Relative CPU Performance Data, described in terms of its cycle time, memory size, etc.
5. Servo: Data was from a simulation of a servo system
6. Challenger USA Space Shuttle O-Ring: Task: predict the number of O-rings that experience thermal distress on a flight at 31 degrees F given data on the previous 23 shuttle flights
7. Concrete Compressive Strength: Concrete is the most important material in civil engineering. The concrete compressive strength is a highly nonlinear function of age and ingredients.
8. Energy efficiency: This study looked into assessing the heating load and cooling load requirements of buildings (that is, energy efficiency) as a function of building parameters.
9. Yacht Hydrodynamics: Delft data set, used to predict the hydodynamic performance of sailing yachts from dimensions and velocity.