1. Airfoil Self-Noise: NASA data set, obtained from a series of aerodynamic and acoustic tests of two and three-dimensional airfoil blade sections conducted in an anechoic wind tunnel.
2. Auto MPG: Revised from CMU StatLib library, data concerns city-cycle fuel consumption
3. Challenger USA Space Shuttle O-Ring: Task: predict the number of O-rings that experience thermal distress on a flight at 31 degrees F given data on the previous 23 shuttle flights
4. Combined Cycle Power Plant: The dataset contains 9568 data points collected from a Combined Cycle Power Plant over 6 years (2006-2011), when the plant was set to work with full load.
5. Computer Hardware: Relative CPU Performance Data, described in terms of its cycle time, memory size, etc.
6. Concrete Compressive Strength: Concrete is the most important material in civil engineering. The concrete compressive strength is a highly nonlinear function of age and ingredients.
7. Cuff-Less Blood Pressure Estimation: This Data set provides preprocessed and cleaned vital signals which can be used in designing algorithms for cuff-less estimation of the blood pressure.
8. Drug Review Dataset (Druglib.com): The dataset provides patient reviews on specific drugs along with related conditions. Reviews and ratings are grouped into reports on the three aspects benefits, side effects and overall comment.
9. Drug Review Dataset (Drugs.com): The dataset provides patient reviews on specific drugs along with related conditions and a 10 star patient rating reflecting overall patient satisfaction.
10. Energy efficiency: This study looked into assessing the heating load and cooling load requirements of buildings (that is, energy efficiency) as a function of building parameters.
11. GNFUV Unmanned Surface Vehicles Sensor Data: The data-set contains four (4) sets of mobile sensor readings data (humidity, temperature) corresponding to a swarm of four (4) Unmanned Surface Vehicles (USVs) in a test-bed in Athens (Greece).
12. GNFUV Unmanned Surface Vehicles Sensor Data Set 2: The data-set contains eight (2x4) data-sets of mobile sensor readings data (humidity, temperature) corresponding to a swarm of four Unmanned Surface Vehicles (USVs) in a test-bed, Athens, Greece.
13. Improved Spiral Test Using Digitized Graphics Tablet for Monitoring Parkinson’s Disease: Handwriting database consists of 25 PWP(People with Parkinson) and 15 healthy individuals.Three types of recordings (Static Spiral Test, Dynamic Spiral Test and Stability Test) are taken.
14. Individual household electric power consumption: Measurements of electric power consumption in one household with a one-minute sampling rate over a period of almost 4 years. Different electrical quantities and some sub-metering values are available.
15. ISTANBUL STOCK EXCHANGE: Data sets includes returns of Istanbul Stock Exchange with seven other international index; SP, DAX, FTSE, NIKKEI, BOVESPA, MSCE_EU, MSCI_EM from Jun 5, 2009 to Feb 22, 2011.
16. Parking Birmingham: Data collected from car parks in Birmingham that are operated by NCP from
Birmingham City Council. UK Open Government Licence (OGL).
17. Parkinson Disease Spiral Drawings Using Digitized Graphics Tablet: Handwriting database consists of 62 PWP(People with Parkinson) and 15 healthy individuals. Three types of recordings (Static Spiral Test, Dynamic Spiral Test and Stability Test) are taken.
18. Physicochemical Properties of Protein Tertiary Structure: This is a data set of Physicochemical Properties of Protein Tertiary Structure. The data set is taken from CASP 5-9. There are 45730 decoys and size varying from 0 to 21 armstrong.
19. Real estate valuation data set: The “real estate valuation” is a regression problem. The market historical data set of real estate valuation are collected from Sindian Dist., New Taipei City, Taiwan.
20. Servo: Data was from a simulation of a servo system
21. Tamilnadu Electricity Board Hourly Readings: This data can be effectively produced the result to fewer parameter of the Load profile can be reduced in the Database
22. Yacht Hydrodynamics: Delft data set, used to predict the hydodynamic performance of sailing yachts from dimensions and velocity.