1. Synthetic Control Chart Time Series: This data consists of synthetically generated control charts.
2. Badges: Badges labeled with a "+" or "-" as a function of a person's name
3. Perfume Data: This data consists of odors of 20 different perfumes. Data was obtained by using a handheld odor meter (OMX-GR sensor) per second for 28 seconds period.
4. Haberman's Survival: Dataset contains cases from study conducted on the survival of patients who had undergone surgery for breast cancer
5. Balance Scale: Balance scale weight & distance database
6. Iris: Famous database; from Fisher, 1936
7. Servo: Data was from a simulation of a servo system
8. EEG Database: This data arises from a large study to examine EEG correlates of genetic predisposition to alcoholism. It contains measurements from 64 electrodes placed on the scalp sampled at 256 Hz
9. User Knowledge Modeling: It is the real dataset about the students' knowledge status about the subject of Electrical DC Machines. The dataset had been obtained from Ph.D. Thesis.
10. Hayes-Roth: Topic: human subjects study
11. Teaching Assistant Evaluation: The data consist of evaluations of teaching performance; scores are "low", "medium", or "high"
12. Blood Transfusion Service Center: Data taken from the Blood Transfusion Service Center in Hsin-Chu City in Taiwan -- this is a classification problem.
13. AAAI 2014 Accepted Papers: This data set compromises the metadata for the 2014 AAAI conference's accepted papers, including paper titles, authors, abstracts, and keywords of varying granularity.
14. Mammographic Mass: Discrimination of benign and malignant mammographic masses based on BI-RADS attributes and the patient's age.
15. Acute Inflammations: The data was created by a medical expert as a data set to test the expert system,
which will perform the presumptive diagnosis of two diseases of the urinary system.
16. Vertebral Column: Data set containing values for six biomechanical features used to classify orthopaedic patients into 3 classes (normal, disk hernia or spondilolysthesis) or 2 classes (normal or abnormal).
17. BLOGGER: In this paper, we look for to recognize the causes of users tend
to cyber space in Kohkiloye and Boyer Ahmad Province in
18. Qualitative_Bankruptcy: Predict the Bankruptcy from Qualitative parameters from experts.
19. Liver Disorders: BUPA Medical Research Ltd. database donated by Richard S. Forsyth
20. MONK's Problems: A set of three artificial domains over the same attribute space; Used to test a wide range of induction algorithms
21. seeds: Measurements of geometrical properties of kernels belonging to three different varieties of wheat. A soft X-ray technique and GRAINS package were used to construct all seven, real-valued attributes.
22. Yacht Hydrodynamics: Delft data set, used to predict the hydodynamic performance of sailing yachts from dimensions and velocity.
23. Auto MPG: Revised from CMU StatLib library, data concerns city-cycle fuel consumption
24. Wholesale customers: The data set refers to clients of a wholesale distributor. It includes the annual spending in monetary units (m.u.) on diverse product categories
25. Ecoli: This data contains protein localization sites
26. Pima Indians Diabetes: From National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases; Includes cost data (donated by Peter Turney)
27. Energy efficiency: This study looked into assessing the heating load and cooling load requirements of buildings (that is, energy efficiency) as a function of building parameters.
28. ISTANBUL STOCK EXCHANGE: Data sets includes returns of Istanbul Stock Exchange with seven other international index; SP, DAX, FTSE, NIKKEI, BOVESPA, MSCE_EU, MSCI_EM from Jun 5, 2009 to Feb 22, 2011.
29. Breast Cancer: Breast Cancer Data (Restricted Access)
30. Computer Hardware: Relative CPU Performance Data, described in terms of its cycle time, memory size, etc.
31. Tic-Tac-Toe Endgame: Binary classification task on possible configurations of tic-tac-toe game
32. Daphnet Freezing of Gait: This dataset contains the annotated readings of 3 acceleration sensors at the hip and leg of Parkinson's disease patients that experience freezing of gait (FoG) during walking tasks.
33. Breast Cancer Wisconsin (Original): Original Wisconsin Breast Cancer Database
34. Glass Identification: From USA Forensic Science Service; 6 types of glass; defined in terms of their oxide content (i.e. Na, Fe, K, etc)
35. Concrete Slump Test: Concrete is a highly complex material. The slump flow of concrete is not only determined by the water content, but that is also influenced by other concrete ingredients.
36. Breast Tissue: Dataset with electrical impedance measurements of freshly excised tissue samples from the breast.
37. Echocardiogram: Data for classifying if patients will survive for at least one year after a heart attack
38. Japanese Vowels: This dataset records 640 time series of 12 LPC cepstrum coefficients taken from nine male speakers.
39. Pittsburgh Bridges: Bridges database that has original and numeric-discretized datasets
40. Wine: Using chemical analysis determine the origin of wines
41. Statlog (Heart): This dataset is a heart disease database similar to a database already present in the repository (Heart Disease databases) but in a slightly different form
42. Forest Fires: This is a difficult regression task, where the aim is to predict the burned area of forest fires, in the northeast region of Portugal, by using meteorological and other data (see details at: http://www.dsi.uminho.pt/~pcortez/forestfires).
43. Planning Relax: The dataset concerns with the classification of two mental stages from recorded EEG signals: Planning (during imagination of motor act) and Relax state.
44. Housing: Taken from StatLib library
45. Statlog (Australian Credit Approval): This file concerns credit card applications. This database exists elsewhere in the repository (Credit Screening Database) in a slightly different form
46. Credit Approval: This data concerns credit card applications; good mix of attributes
47. Leaf: This dataset consists in a collection of shape and texture features extracted from digital images of leaf specimens originating from a total of 40 different plant species.
48. Congressional Voting Records: 1984 United Stated Congressional Voting Records; Classify as Republican or Democrat
49. Primary Tumor: From Ljubljana Oncology Institute
50. Zoo: Artificial, 7 classes of animals
51. Coil 1999 Competition Data: This data set is from the 1999 Computational Intelligence and Learning (COIL) competition. The data contains measurements of river chemical concentrations and algae densities.
52. Lymphography: This lymphography domain was obtained from the University Medical Centre, Institute of Oncology, Ljubljana, Yugoslavia. (Restricted access)
53. Statlog (Vehicle Silhouettes): 3D objects within a 2D image by application of an ensemble of shape feature extractors to the 2D silhouettes of the objects.
54. Climate Model Simulation Crashes: Given Latin hypercube samples of 18 climate model input parameter values, predict climate model simulation crashes and determine the parameter value combinations that cause the failures.
55. Hepatitis: From G.Gong: CMU; Mostly Boolean or numeric-valued attribute types; Includes cost data (donated by Peter Turney)
56. Statlog (German Credit Data): This dataset classifies people described by a set of attributes as good or bad credit risks. Comes in two formats (one all numeric). Also comes with a cost matrix
57. Meta-data: Meta-Data was used in order to give advice about which classification method is appropriate for a particular dataset (taken from results of Statlog project).
58. SPECT Heart: Data on cardiac Single Proton Emission Computed Tomography (SPECT) images. Each patient classified into two categories: normal and abnormal.
59. Parkinsons: Oxford Parkinson's Disease Detection Dataset
60. Automobile: From 1985 Ward's Automotive Yearbook
61. Horse Colic: Well documented attributes; 368 instances with 28 attributes (continuous, discrete, and nominal); 30% missing values
62. Flags: From Collins Gem Guide to Flags, 1986
63. Breast Cancer Wisconsin (Diagnostic): Diagnostic Wisconsin Breast Cancer Database
64. Dermatology: Aim for this dataset is to determine the type of Eryhemato-Squamous Disease.
65. Breast Cancer Wisconsin (Prognostic): Prognostic Wisconsin Breast Cancer Database
66. Ionosphere: Classification of radar returns from the ionosphere
67. Soybean (Large): Michalski's famous soybean disease database
68. Annealing: Steel annealing data
69. Water Treatment Plant: Multiple classes predict plant state
70. Cylinder Bands: Used in decision tree induction for mitigating process delays known as "cylinder bands" in rotogravure printing
71. Tennis Major Tournament Match Statistics: This is a collection of 8 files containing the match statistics for both women and men at the four major tennis tournaments of the year 2013. Each file has 42 columns and a minimum of 76 rows.
72. SPECTF Heart: Data on cardiac Single Proton Emission Computed Tomography (SPECT) images. Each patient classified into two categories: normal and abnormal.
73. Restaurant & consumer data: The dataset was obtained from a recommender system prototype. The task was to generate a top-n list of restaurants according to the consumer preferences.
74. Molecular Biology (Promoter Gene Sequences): E. Coli promoter gene sequences (DNA) with partial domain theory
75. Connectionist Bench (Sonar, Mines vs. Rocks): The task is to train a network to discriminate between sonar signals bounced off a metal cylinder and those bounced off a roughly cylindrical rock.
76. Audiology (Standardized): Standardized version of the original audiology database
77. Libras Movement: The data set contains 15 classes of 24 instances each. Each class references to a hand movement type in LIBRAS (Portuguese
name 'LÍngua BRAsileira de Sinais', oficial brazilian signal language).
78. Musk (Version 1): The goal is to learn to predict whether new molecules will be musks or non-musks
79. Arrhythmia: Distinguish between the presence and absence of cardiac arrhythmia and classify it in one of the 16 groups.
80. LSVT Voice Rehabilitation: 126 samples from 14 participants, 309 features. Aim: assess whether voice rehabilitation treatment lead to phonations considered 'acceptable' or 'unacceptable' (binary class classification problem).
81. MicroMass: A dataset to explore machine learning approaches for the identification of microorganisms from mass-spectrometry data.
82. Arcene: ARCENE's task is to distinguish cancer versus normal patterns from mass-spectrometric data. This is a two-class classification problem with continuous input variables. This dataset is one of 5 datasets of the NIPS 2003 feature selection challenge.
83. PEMS-SF: 15 months worth of daily data (440 daily records) that describes the occupancy rate, between 0 and 1, of different car lanes of the San Francisco bay area freeways across time.
84. Gas sensor array exposed to turbulent gas mixtures: A chemical detection platform composed of 8 chemoresistive gas sensors was exposed to turbulent gas mixtures generated naturally in a wind tunnel. The acquired time series of the sensors are provided.