1. Restaurant & consumer data: The dataset was obtained from a recommender system prototype. The task was to generate a top-n list of restaurants according to the consumer preferences.
2. BLOGGER: In this paper, we look for to recognize the causes of users tend
to cyber space in Kohkiloye and Boyer Ahmad Province in
3. Audiology (Standardized): Standardized version of the original audiology database
4. Balance Scale: Balance scale weight & distance database
5. Breast Cancer: Breast Cancer Data (Restricted Access)
6. Hayes-Roth: Topic: human subjects study
7. Lymphography: This lymphography domain was obtained from the University Medical Centre, Institute of Oncology, Ljubljana, Yugoslavia. (Restricted access)
8. MONK's Problems: A set of three artificial domains over the same attribute space; Used to test a wide range of induction algorithms
9. Primary Tumor: From Ljubljana Oncology Institute
10. Soybean (Large): Michalski's famous soybean disease database
11. SPECT Heart: Data on cardiac Single Proton Emission Computed Tomography (SPECT) images. Each patient classified into two categories: normal and abnormal.
12. Tic-Tac-Toe Endgame: Binary classification task on possible configurations of tic-tac-toe game
13. Congressional Voting Records: 1984 United Stated Congressional Voting Records; Classify as Republican or Democrat
14. Pittsburgh Bridges: Bridges database that has original and numeric-discretized datasets
15. Dermatology: Aim for this dataset is to determine the type of Eryhemato-Squamous Disease.
16. Flags: From Collins Gem Guide to Flags, 1986
17. Servo: Data was from a simulation of a servo system
18. Teaching Assistant Evaluation: The data consist of evaluations of teaching performance; scores are "low", "medium", or "high"
19. Zoo: Artificial, 7 classes of animals
20. Statlog (German Credit Data): This dataset classifies people described by a set of attributes as good or bad credit risks. Comes in two formats (one all numeric). Also comes with a cost matrix
21. Acute Inflammations: The data was created by a medical expert as a data set to test the expert system,
which will perform the presumptive diagnosis of two diseases of the urinary system.
22. Annealing: Steel annealing data
23. Arrhythmia: Distinguish between the presence and absence of cardiac arrhythmia and classify it in one of the 16 groups.
24. Automobile: From 1985 Ward's Automotive Yearbook
25. Credit Approval: This data concerns credit card applications; good mix of attributes
26. Cylinder Bands: Used in decision tree induction for mitigating process delays known as "cylinder bands" in rotogravure printing
27. Echocardiogram: Data for classifying if patients will survive for at least one year after a heart attack
28. Hepatitis: From G.Gong: CMU; Mostly Boolean or numeric-valued attribute types; Includes cost data (donated by Peter Turney)
29. Horse Colic: Well documented attributes; 368 instances with 28 attributes (continuous, discrete, and nominal); 30% missing values
30. Housing: Taken from StatLib library
31. Liver Disorders: BUPA Medical Research Ltd. database donated by Richard S. Forsyth
32. Meta-data: Meta-Data was used in order to give advice about which classification method is appropriate for a particular dataset (taken from results of Statlog project).
33. EEG Database: This data arises from a large study to examine EEG correlates of genetic predisposition to alcoholism. It contains measurements from 64 electrodes placed on the scalp sampled at 256 Hz
34. Statlog (Australian Credit Approval): This file concerns credit card applications. This database exists elsewhere in the repository (Credit Screening Database) in a slightly different form
35. Auto MPG: Revised from CMU StatLib library, data concerns city-cycle fuel consumption
36. Coil 1999 Competition Data: This data set is from the 1999 Computational Intelligence and Learning (COIL) competition. The data contains measurements of river chemical concentrations and algae densities.
37. Statlog (Heart): This dataset is a heart disease database similar to a database already present in the repository (Heart Disease databases) but in a slightly different form
38. User Knowledge Modeling: It is the real dataset about the students' knowledge status about the subject of Electrical DC Machines. The dataset had been obtained from Ph.D. Thesis.
39. Breast Cancer Wisconsin (Original): Original Wisconsin Breast Cancer Database
40. Computer Hardware: Relative CPU Performance Data, described in terms of its cycle time, memory size, etc.
41. Haberman's Survival: Dataset contains cases from study conducted on the survival of patients who had undergone surgery for breast cancer
42. Musk (Version 1): The goal is to learn to predict whether new molecules will be musks or non-musks
43. SPECTF Heart: Data on cardiac Single Proton Emission Computed Tomography (SPECT) images. Each patient classified into two categories: normal and abnormal.
44. Statlog (Vehicle Silhouettes): 3D objects within a 2D image by application of an ensemble of shape feature extractors to the 2D silhouettes of the objects.
45. Mammographic Mass: Discrimination of benign and malignant mammographic masses based on BI-RADS attributes and the patient's age.
46. Ionosphere: Classification of radar returns from the ionosphere
47. Pima Indians Diabetes: From National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases; Includes cost data (donated by Peter Turney)
48. Water Treatment Plant: Multiple classes predict plant state
49. Wine: Using chemical analysis determine the origin of wines
50. Energy efficiency: This study looked into assessing the heating load and cooling load requirements of buildings (that is, energy efficiency) as a function of building parameters.
51. Breast Cancer Wisconsin (Prognostic): Prognostic Wisconsin Breast Cancer Database
52. Breast Cancer Wisconsin (Diagnostic): Diagnostic Wisconsin Breast Cancer Database
53. Ecoli: This data contains protein localization sites
54. Glass Identification: From USA Forensic Science Service; 6 types of glass; defined in terms of their oxide content (i.e. Na, Fe, K, etc)
55. Iris: Famous database; from Fisher, 1936
56. Japanese Vowels: This dataset records 640 time series of 12 LPC cepstrum coefficients taken from nine male speakers.
57. Connectionist Bench (Sonar, Mines vs. Rocks): The task is to train a network to discriminate between sonar signals bounced off a metal cylinder and those bounced off a roughly cylindrical rock.
58. Forest Fires: This is a difficult regression task, where the aim is to predict the burned area of forest fires, in the northeast region of Portugal, by using meteorological and other data (see details at: http://www.dsi.uminho.pt/~pcortez/forestfires).
59. Arcene: ARCENE's task is to distinguish cancer versus normal patterns from mass-spectrometric data. This is a two-class classification problem with continuous input variables. This dataset is one of 5 datasets of the NIPS 2003 feature selection challenge.
60. Parkinsons: Oxford Parkinson's Disease Detection Dataset
61. Blood Transfusion Service Center: Data taken from the Blood Transfusion Service Center in Hsin-Chu City in Taiwan -- this is a classification problem.
62. Libras Movement: The data set contains 15 classes of 24 instances each. Each class references to a hand movement type in LIBRAS (Portuguese
name 'LÍngua BRAsileira de Sinais', oficial brazilian signal language).
63. Concrete Slump Test: Concrete is a highly complex material. The slump flow of concrete is not only determined by the water content, but that is also influenced by other concrete ingredients.
64. Breast Tissue: Dataset with electrical impedance measurements of freshly excised tissue samples from the breast.
65. PEMS-SF: 15 months worth of daily data (440 daily records) that describes the occupancy rate, between 0 and 1, of different car lanes of the San Francisco bay area freeways across time.
66. Vertebral Column: Data set containing values for six biomechanical features used to classify orthopaedic patients into 3 classes (normal, disk hernia or spondilolysthesis) or 2 classes (normal or abnormal).
67. seeds: Measurements of geometrical properties of kernels belonging to three different varieties of wheat. A soft X-ray technique and GRAINS package were used to construct all seven, real-valued attributes.
68. Yacht Hydrodynamics: Delft data set, used to predict the hydodynamic performance of sailing yachts from dimensions and velocity.
69. Daphnet Freezing of Gait: This dataset contains the annotated readings of 3 acceleration sensors at the hip and leg of Parkinson's disease patients that experience freezing of gait (FoG) during walking tasks.
70. ISTANBUL STOCK EXCHANGE: Data sets includes returns of Istanbul Stock Exchange with seven other international index; SP, DAX, FTSE, NIKKEI, BOVESPA, MSCE_EU, MSCI_EM from Jun 5, 2009 to Feb 22, 2011.
71. Climate Model Simulation Crashes: Given Latin hypercube samples of 18 climate model input parameter values, predict climate model simulation crashes and determine the parameter value combinations that cause the failures.
72. MicroMass: A dataset to explore machine learning approaches for the identification of microorganisms from mass-spectrometry data.