1. Zoo: Artificial, 7 classes of animals
2. Concrete Slump Test: Concrete is a highly complex material. The slump flow of concrete is not only determined by the water content, but that is also influenced by other concrete ingredients.
3. Breast Tissue: Dataset with electrical impedance measurements of freshly excised tissue samples from the breast.
4. Pittsburgh Bridges: Bridges database that has original and numeric-discretized datasets
5. Acute Inflammations: The data was created by a medical expert as a data set to test the expert system,
which will perform the presumptive diagnosis of two diseases of the urinary system.
6. EEG Database: This data arises from a large study to examine EEG correlates of genetic predisposition to alcoholism. It contains measurements from 64 electrodes placed on the scalp sampled at 256 Hz
7. Echocardiogram: Data for classifying if patients will survive for at least one year after a heart attack
8. Restaurant & consumer data: The dataset was obtained from a recommender system prototype. The task was to generate a top-n list of restaurants according to the consumer preferences.
9. Lymphography: This lymphography domain was obtained from the University Medical Centre, Institute of Oncology, Ljubljana, Yugoslavia. (Restricted access)
10. Iris: Famous database; from Fisher, 1936
11. Teaching Assistant Evaluation: The data consist of evaluations of teaching performance; scores are "low", "medium", or "high"
12. Hepatitis: From G.Gong: CMU; Mostly Boolean or numeric-valued attribute types; Includes cost data (donated by Peter Turney)
13. Hayes-Roth: Topic: human subjects study
14. Servo: Data was from a simulation of a servo system
15. Wine: Using chemical analysis determine the origin of wines
16. Flags: From Collins Gem Guide to Flags, 1986
17. Parkinsons: Oxford Parkinson's Disease Detection Dataset
18. Breast Cancer Wisconsin (Prognostic): Prognostic Wisconsin Breast Cancer Database
19. Automobile: From 1985 Ward's Automotive Yearbook
20. Connectionist Bench (Sonar, Mines vs. Rocks): The task is to train a network to discriminate between sonar signals bounced off a metal cylinder and those bounced off a roughly cylindrical rock.
21. Computer Hardware: Relative CPU Performance Data, described in terms of its cycle time, memory size, etc.
22. seeds: Measurements of geometrical properties of kernels belonging to three different varieties of wheat. A soft X-ray technique and GRAINS package were used to construct all seven, real-valued attributes.
23. Glass Identification: From USA Forensic Science Service; 6 types of glass; defined in terms of their oxide content (i.e. Na, Fe, K, etc)
24. Audiology (Standardized): Standardized version of the original audiology database
25. Daphnet Freezing of Gait: This dataset contains the annotated readings of 3 acceleration sensors at the hip and leg of Parkinson's disease patients that experience freezing of gait (FoG) during walking tasks.
26. SPECT Heart: Data on cardiac Single Proton Emission Computed Tomography (SPECT) images. Each patient classified into two categories: normal and abnormal.
27. SPECTF Heart: Data on cardiac Single Proton Emission Computed Tomography (SPECT) images. Each patient classified into two categories: normal and abnormal.
28. Statlog (Heart): This dataset is a heart disease database similar to a database already present in the repository (Heart Disease databases) but in a slightly different form
29. Breast Cancer: Breast Cancer Data (Restricted Access)
30. Haberman's Survival: Dataset contains cases from study conducted on the survival of patients who had undergone surgery for breast cancer
31. Soybean (Large): Michalski's famous soybean disease database
32. Yacht Hydrodynamics: Delft data set, used to predict the hydodynamic performance of sailing yachts from dimensions and velocity.
33. Vertebral Column: Data set containing values for six biomechanical features used to classify orthopaedic patients into 3 classes (normal, disk hernia or spondilolysthesis) or 2 classes (normal or abnormal).
34. Ecoli: This data contains protein localization sites
35. Primary Tumor: From Ljubljana Oncology Institute
36. Coil 1999 Competition Data: This data set is from the 1999 Computational Intelligence and Learning (COIL) competition. The data contains measurements of river chemical concentrations and algae densities.
37. Liver Disorders: BUPA Medical Research Ltd. database donated by Richard S. Forsyth
38. Ionosphere: Classification of radar returns from the ionosphere
39. Libras Movement: The data set contains 15 classes of 24 instances each. Each class references to a hand movement type in LIBRAS (Portuguese
name 'LÍngua BRAsileira de Sinais', oficial brazilian signal language).
40. Dermatology: Aim for this dataset is to determine the type of Eryhemato-Squamous Disease.
41. Horse Colic: Well documented attributes; 368 instances with 28 attributes (continuous, discrete, and nominal); 30% missing values
42. Auto MPG: Revised from CMU StatLib library, data concerns city-cycle fuel consumption
43. MONK's Problems: A set of three artificial domains over the same attribute space; Used to test a wide range of induction algorithms
44. Congressional Voting Records: 1984 United Stated Congressional Voting Records; Classify as Republican or Democrat
45. PEMS-SF: 15 months worth of daily data (440 daily records) that describes the occupancy rate, between 0 and 1, of different car lanes of the San Francisco bay area freeways across time.
46. Arrhythmia: Distinguish between the presence and absence of cardiac arrhythmia and classify it in one of the 16 groups.
47. Musk (Version 1): The goal is to learn to predict whether new molecules will be musks or non-musks
48. Housing: Taken from StatLib library
49. Cylinder Bands: Used in decision tree induction for mitigating process delays known as "cylinder bands" in rotogravure printing
50. Forest Fires: This is a difficult regression task, where the aim is to predict the burned area of forest fires, in the northeast region of Portugal, by using meteorological and other data (see details at: http://www.dsi.uminho.pt/~pcortez/forestfires).
51. Water Treatment Plant: Multiple classes predict plant state
52. Meta-data: Meta-Data was used in order to give advice about which classification method is appropriate for a particular dataset (taken from results of Statlog project).
53. ISTANBUL STOCK EXCHANGE: Data sets includes returns of Istanbul Stock Exchange with seven other international index; SP, DAX, FTSE, NIKKEI, BOVESPA, MSCE_EU, MSCI_EM from Jun 5, 2009 to Feb 22, 2011.
54. Breast Cancer Wisconsin (Diagnostic): Diagnostic Wisconsin Breast Cancer Database
55. Balance Scale: Balance scale weight & distance database
56. Japanese Vowels: This dataset records 640 time series of 12 LPC cepstrum coefficients taken from nine male speakers.
57. Credit Approval: This data concerns credit card applications; good mix of attributes
58. Statlog (Australian Credit Approval): This file concerns credit card applications. This database exists elsewhere in the repository (Credit Screening Database) in a slightly different form
59. Breast Cancer Wisconsin (Original): Original Wisconsin Breast Cancer Database
60. Blood Transfusion Service Center: Data taken from the Blood Transfusion Service Center in Hsin-Chu City in Taiwan -- this is a classification problem.
61. Pima Indians Diabetes: From National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases; Includes cost data (donated by Peter Turney)
62. Energy efficiency: This study looked into assessing the heating load and cooling load requirements of buildings (that is, energy efficiency) as a function of building parameters.
63. Annealing: Steel annealing data
64. Arcene: ARCENE's task is to distinguish cancer versus normal patterns from mass-spectrometric data. This is a two-class classification problem with continuous input variables. This dataset is one of 5 datasets of the NIPS 2003 feature selection challenge.
65. Statlog (Vehicle Silhouettes): 3D objects within a 2D image by application of an ensemble of shape feature extractors to the 2D silhouettes of the objects.
66. Tic-Tac-Toe Endgame: Binary classification task on possible configurations of tic-tac-toe game
67. Mammographic Mass: Discrimination of benign and malignant mammographic masses based on BI-RADS attributes and the patient's age.
68. Statlog (German Credit Data): This dataset classifies people described by a set of attributes as good or bad credit risks. Comes in two formats (one all numeric). Also comes with a cost matrix